World of Warcraft: Current Year

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
It's 2020. Even if we ignore the blatant racism displayed by some of these dipshits there are still lots of worse things to concern ourselves with than elves with vaguely African or Asian features.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't think anyone has ever complained about Blizzard not being woke enough. Actually I take that back. Its 2020, of course somebody has.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Your commanding officer in the new 1-10 starter area. Black, female, dreadlocks...trifecta? Hilarious to me because, with all the shit going on, and how game devs get called out for not being woke enough, I couldn't remember if WoW had any black humans.

View attachment 305894
But is she transitioning right now?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Your commanding officer in the new 1-10 starter area. Black, female, dreadlocks...trifecta? Hilarious to me because, with all the shit going on, and how game devs get called out for not being woke enough, I couldn't remember if WoW had any black humans.

View attachment 305894
Charlie Murphy black like that? No. But vanilla wow had dark skinned models.

Just another thing to show you just how ruined gaming is. Absolutely nothing escapes the cancer that wokism. Gaming was the last to go but everything besides niche indie studios are 100% woke.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yep, a darker skinned black NPC. How dare they.

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea, next thing you know there's gonna be a Tinder NPC who asks you how tall you are.

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
They've already been pushing the wokeness for years. Look at Sylvanas and Jaina. Look at how all the major male faction leaders on both sides are: villains, pussies, or corpses. Notice how nearly every faction leader is a female, especially the allied races.

Them getting rid of Garrosh was their symbolic wokeness moment of slaying evil masculinity.

• 2Worf
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Raes

Vyemm Raider
But is she transitioning right now?

I'm pretty sure she identifies as female, since one of the people you have to rescue is her son.

1601230726371.png

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Absolutely nothing escapes the cancer that wokism. Gaming was the last to go but everything besides niche indie studios are 100% woke.

It obliterated the mature themes and edginess of the Hitman franchise that people enjoyed. Sexual innuendo, et al.

But we are getting Cyberpunk 2077 that is allegedly re-introducing all of that. We'll see about the storyline.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It obliterated the mature themes and edginess of the Hitman franchise that people enjoyed. Sexual innuendo, et al.

But we are getting Cyberpunk 2077 that is allegedly re-introducing all of that. We'll see about the storyline.

Cyberpunk 2077 will make all your dreams come true. I pre-ordered 5.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yep, a darker skinned black NPC. How dare they.
It's a world building fail.

They already established every human naton as white so where these black people coming from?

That one human town in STV?

It's funny how making black people be trolls and chinese people be pandas was fine 10 years ago but now is taboo.

Last edited:

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
You'd think that the artists would soften the features; something to make it more relatable. Apparently NOPE, not a thing. You could cut a block of cheese with those features.

Not all black people look like they just stood on the deck of the Amistad tossing the last white man over. That variety is the key to making it look sort of ok; just making it "Angry Black Woman" and frndz does none of that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Balmung

Peasant
It's 2020. Even if we ignore the blatant racism displayed by some of these dipshits there are still lots of worse things to concern ourselves with than elves with vaguely African or Asian features.

With Blood Elves in particular, I didn't know they came in shades of pure ebony. I find it tacky and nonsensical to shoehorn things like that in for inclusion purposes in regards to fantasy races. Some people care about stupid shit like races and lore. But yeah, muh racism.