World of Warcraft: Current Year

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I'm shocked a complete pieces of shit get a pass on the liberal dystopia.
Much like you are a giant faggot if you still give money to the NBA/NFL after they showed their true colors sucking felon dicks, you are equally fucking retarded giving money to china cock gobbling woke apologist pieces of shit at blizzard.

That shit is pretty clear cut and this cunt and probably a lot ot her friends at blizzard HQ wants your white ass dead.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Within a year they'll update pandaren models to make them thinner since overweight models are violence against fatties.

Edit: or they'll make all the other models fat in the name of equity or equality or whatever the fuck it is.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Within a year they'll update pandaren models to make them thinner since overweight models are violence against fatties.

Edit: or they'll make all the other models fat in the name of equity or equality or whatever the fuck it is.
What about cripples and retards?

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Weak people have weak minds and do actually experinece injury from words.
No. Your subconcious does not work that way. It's a bit like how everyone thinks they are not influence by advertisements, but companies still spend billions for them.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I find the anti-woke to be far more annoying than the woke. Certainly the anti-woke seem more likely to get their panties in a knot.

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Pathetic
  • 2Seriously?
Reactions: 10 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
tbt.gif

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I find the anti-woke to be far more annoying than the woke. Certainly the anti-woke seem more likely to get their panties in a knot.
Pretty sure this guy will be playing a black human come the pre patch.

• 1Picard

Cybsled

LMAO. Enslave and subjugate are two ways of saying the same thing....unless it is grammar where you are trying to subjugate your nouns and enslave your adverbs.

They've done this for a long time, though. Warlocks had a talent in the destruction tree called 'holocaust' and that got changed. They've also censored or changed lots of the /funny and /flirts. Like the Troll "kill two dwarves" parody of "smoke two blunts" or female dranaei asking if gnomes had a vibrate function.

• 1Rustled

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
They've done this for a long time, though. Warlocks had a talent in the destruction tree called 'holocaust' and that got changed. They've also censored or changed lots of the /funny and /flirts. Like the Troll "kill two dwarves" parody of "smoke two blunts" or female dranaei asking if gnomes had a vibrate function.
Also did the same with OW with a joke about the below character. You sure as hell wont be seeing any future female character design like this from any western game in the future;

525211-overwatch20halloween202018.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm just to the point where I just don't want to know anymore. The only way to enjoy this shit is through ignorance. There's no winning against wokeness for a company this big.

1601917068056.png

• 1Solidarity

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Says the guy who quotes himself in his own sig, and also, has a sig

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Says the guy who quotes himself in his own sig, and also, has a sig

Actually, I did not add that. The mods added it to poke fun at me because of the length of my posts. I have never changed a title, or anything on this forum on nearly 15 years. Hell, I didn't even change my default avatar until Mario made one for me lol.

• 1Mic Drop

Balmung

Peasant
That shit is pretty clear cut and this cunt and probably a lot ot her friends at blizzard HQ wants your white ass dead.

They can get in line. 2004-2020. The entire time for one company to make an MMORPG that was more fun to play than WoW and only ever one really stuck with me. Made by a company that's equally if not more woke than even Blizzard. I don't like the purity spiral witch hunt that people do about this stuff, because let's be honest. If you listed all the things you do in a day, unless it's woodworking or something, someone could find many things you fund yourself which are from nefarious companies. Before asking people to drop what they're doing, ask why there isn't any f-cking competition worth a damn.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Good news. I think?

Korillo

Molten Core Raider

Good news. I think?

Definitely better than the 1 week cooldown. I still don't know why they hate making it possible to play multiple specs. Baby steps as usual.

• 1Like