World of Warcraft: Current Year

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I thought they would've delayed this until January at the least, but doing it right before the holiday weekend seems like trouble in the making.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

chris rock wtf GIF

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought they would've delayed this until January at the least, but doing it right before the holiday weekend seems like trouble in the making.
I was guessing beginning of dec, then raids and such at the start of jan. So I was a bit off.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
That cinematic is equivalent to the Sylvanas vs Bolvar cinematic they did for Shadowlands and not this one video.
Its obviously just several scattered bits of in game cutscenes from the main campaign, along with the one we got for pre patch, nothing more.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The WoW team they had in BC also had pride in their work at that time. But yes, that would be a "fair" comparison.

Bloodrocuted

Trakanon Raider
That's not a fair comparison. This is what you would be comparing to that:

You're right this was dumb for me since I haven't played since WotLK or been paying attention. The BC Cinematic still just digs up all sorts of awesome raiding memories for me. Hadn't even seen the cinematic for Shadowlands!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
The Shadowlands cinematic is awesome, the actual setting and new characters are dogshit.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I still don't understand how/why smashing the helm of domination opens a portal to the shadowlands.

Fucker

Log Wizard
I still don't understand how/why smashing the helm of domination opens a portal to the shadowlands.
The Helm of Domination contains the Gem of Domination when shattered reveals the Key of Domination which opens the Lock of Domination on the Door of Domination at the Gateway of Domination. See? It says so in my Domination Handbook.

• 4Worf
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Fucker

Log Wizard

View attachment 313530

PRE sales. Total sales is going to be a shit. I love how they hide total users and give a pointless monthly active users figure. Pretty soon, they will count logins instead.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rime

<Donor>
The Maw is still a hot pile on Beta, which is what they said they were going to use the 'extra' time to fix up. All they did was add a bunch more of cosmetic/collection items to it (a few, very small, QoL changes as well), so you 'feel' a reason to go there. Mechanics wise, it is still trash. The time gating on it is trash. The special encounters for buffs/etc are trash.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user