World of Warcraft: Current Year

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Cheers Gentlemen. BFA is over. enjoy a video.

Looking forward to the despair of all of you still going for the grind in a few months!

oscars leo GIF

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Hunter feels so great to play at the minute, which means MM will get a nerf soon I fear. Also enjoying my ret pally alt, but suspect they'll get "tuned" soon as well. Debating whether to craft my lego's this week or wait until next week....

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I made my legendary. Even if it’s nerfed it’s really not that big of a deal. Everyone trying to mimic try hards need to calm down.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I made my legendary. Even if it’s nerfed it’s really not that big of a deal. Everyone trying to mimic try hards need to calm down.
Frankly it just is not that expensive/hard to make legendaries I don't see the big kerfluffal about it. Oh noes maybe it sets you back like half a week from making a higher tier levendary at some point. Once torghast fully unlocks cranking out a rank 1 legendary just won't take that long.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I'm not terribly worried about that, I'm more worried they'll tank Marksmen into the dirt and I'll be waiting another two weeks to make a BM legendary. More of an annoyance than anything, but don't think we'll see any real class tuning until raids anyways so they can gather more data first.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I’m Prot pally. I expect to get hit with a damage nerf at some point which is fine. Maybe they’ll buff my survivability as compensation.
And yeah MM is going to be tuned. Every single MM I’ve random queued with has pumped the charts. Hopefully they don’t over tune in typical blizz fashion.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I went ahead and made my Bulwark of Righteousness Shoulder Legendary and have no regrets. The talking heads had me concerned at first, but when I saw my Legendary costs a whopping 6k to make.. I didnt care that much anymore. I saw where some people were spending 100-200k on theirs and I can.. rightfully so, agree that holding off a week or two might make sense. I guess they were just going for the 235 base item lvl piece or something. Gold was the real factor for me, not necessarily Soul Ash. Im stingy af and farm all my own shit most of the time, for example. But when the daily quest is awarding 2-3k gold a day - 6k is an afterthought. Hell, I still cant believe people are buying Death Bloom on the AH at the price they are. Just running through the daily emissary for the WQ's, I pick up probably 60-80 more.

Daidraco

I’m Prot pally. I expect to get hit with a damage nerf at some point which is fine. Maybe they’ll buff my survivability as compensation.
And yeah MM is going to be tuned. Every single MM I’ve random queued with has pumped the charts. Hopefully they don’t over tune in typical blizz fashion.
That Legendary melts packs. I had no idea how strong it was until I had one. If it escapes the ban hammer, Ill be surprised. Matching AoE damage of the average player is fun af as a tank lol.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I went ahead and made my Bulwark of Righteousness Shoulder Legendary and have no regrets. The talking heads had me concerned at first, but when I saw my Legendary costs a whopping 6k to make.. I didnt care that much anymore. I saw where some people were spending 100-200k on theirs and I can.. rightfully so, agree that holding off a week or two might make sense. I guess they were just going for the 235 base item lvl piece or something. Gold was the real factor for me, not necessarily Soul Ash. Im stingy af and farm all my own shit most of the time, for example. But when the daily quest is awarding 2-3k gold a day - 6k is an afterthought. Hell, I still cant believe people are buying Death Bloom on the AH at the price they are. Just running through the daily emissary for the WQ's, I pick up probably 60-80 more.
Yes this. The only thing that is "expensive" is the ash and honestly if I have basically enough to make a legendary after the first week +1 wing it just is not worth worrying about. If there is some sudden power change and they actually even HAVE the memory they want to begin with the will have more than enough ash to make a new one for the raid.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We will be able to earn approximately 1000 souls next week with the layer cap increasing.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Kinda cool that they are finally getting back to the Ethereal plotline. Ever since they first showed up in Burning Crusade I've thought they were worth exploring...especially since the primary 'leader' type characters never seem to acknowledge their presence.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hit 57 and really trying to enjoy this, but I just cannot get into it at all. Im so bored and it feels like a chore to slog through this forced on questline in order to do anything in the game.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
As an unholy dk, I am happy for all the sub rogues out there tanking the "ree it does more damage than me!" aggro from the player base.

Daidraco

Hit 57 and really trying to enjoy this, but I just cannot get into it at all. Im so bored and it feels like a chore to slog through this forced on questline in order to do anything in the game.
Where have I read this sentiment before... Hrmm..

The Update.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

As an unholy dk, I am happy for all the sub rogues out there tanking the "ree it does more damage than me!" aggro from the player base.
Ive seen some crazy high numbers this week on both solo and AoE from DK DPS. I chose Prot Paladin thinking it was a solid middle ground and not the original fotm Venthyr for it, and went Kyrian for Mythic+ pushing. Now two weeks later, Kyrian Prot Paladin have a huge target on their back for being too strong. Annoying af how people went from "These classes need fixing" to "Nerf those classes, they arent broken like mine" within two weeks.