World of Warcraft: Current Year

Mountain Biker

Trakanon Raider
I'm just returning after a long break. WOTLK was the last time I played consistently. What I would like to do is experience all the dungeons from all the expansions I have missed (with at least somewhat of a challenge, so not at max level) but you level so fast any more that you hit 50 before you can try even a fraction of them. If I turn off my XP do I still get to queue with players with XP on? I know in PVP you don't, but I would like to turn it off for a while and run dungeons but I'm guessing there aren't enough XP off players to make this happen unless I am able to group with XP on players too.

Edit: I gave it a shot and I can still queue with players with XP on when mine is off, so perfect!

Last edited:

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm just returning after a long break. WOTLK was the last time I played consistently. What I would like to do is experience all the dungeons from all the expansions I have missed (with at least somewhat of a challenge, so not at max level) but you level so fast any more that you hit 50 before you can try even a fraction of them. If I turn off my XP do I still get to queue with players with XP on? I know in PVP you don't, but I would like to turn it off for a while and run dungeons but I'm guessing there aren't enough XP off players to make this happen unless I am able to group with XP on players too.

Edit: I gave it a shot and I can still queue with players with XP on when mine is off, so perfect!
You can also use level sync if you have a lower level friend doing dungeons and quests now that will sync you to their level and you still wind up getting good rewards for your level.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
One thing I'm noticing, even as the OP Night Fae mission table...is how unbalanced the companions are. Some are just vastly more useful/powerful than others. I finally got my first "tank" companion for Night Fae from Renown this week, Qadarin or whatever, and his ability is only a 1 round cooldown but it is just so worthless. At level 15 he has 1375 health, and all his ability does is heal himself for 20 health. That's it. What the fuck is the point. This is something that healed for like 6 at level 1, it might literally be scaling up only 1 extra health per level, I haven't really paid attention.

Couple this with different attack units where some clearly have powerful abilities on shorter cooldowns while others have weaker shit on longer cooldowns. Just seems like obvious shit they never really spent time on balancing.

• 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
This EU arena team (Creed) making top 4 with a prot paladin healer was amazing to watch. Highly recommend checking out the matches if you missed the stream as they were really entertaining.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Someone should make a new company of PC Gamers for PC Gamers. I am sure there is enough PC money you don't need to be some mobile Chinese cocksucking shit sniffer faggot to get rich.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
This EU arena team (Creed) making top 4 with a prot paladin healer was amazing to watch. Highly recommend checking out the matches if you missed the stream as they were really entertaining.

Sounds exactly like the kind of emergent gameplay that gets the piss stomped out of it by Blizzard.

• 1Truth!

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sounds exactly like the kind of emergent gameplay that gets the piss stomped out of it by Blizzard.
They just nerfed that shit for PVP, but like you.. I fully expect the same thing to happen again. Word of Glory is just extremely powerful which is the whole takeaway from using Holy Power towards it. If they nerf it into oblivion like I think they will, then we'll never use the shit and just cast Shield of Righteous non stop instead and then they might as well get rid of the component altogether and make prot paladins back into armor bricks like they used to be.

• 1Solidarity

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This new battle.net launcher is congested garbage.

It's damaged my opinion on Shadowlands, I might be apt to quit early.

The loot diet, plus the cock-dragging catch-up gear mechanics.

Seriously WQ item rewards need a serious look. Got a max renown alt still seeing 168 ilevel stuff on WQs occasionally and hes ilevel 198.

This wasn't the case in BFA. BFA WQ catchup felt right on target.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It's damaged my opinion on Shadowlands, I might be apt to quit early.

The loot diet, plus the cock-dragging catch-up gear mechanics.

Seriously WQ item rewards need a serious look. Got a max renown alt still seeing 168 ilevel stuff on WQs occasionally and hes ilevel 198.

Daily quest is one of the scummiest fucking things ever added to MMOs in general. The fact that any meaningful shit or peoples desire for meaningful shit to come from them in a problem. They shouldn't even fucking exist in the first place. Removing dumb ass fucking WQ's and Facebook faggot missions would go a long way to unfucking this game.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
No argument from me there. I'd prefer a TBC itemized game with oldschool guilds and meaningful raiding and set bonuses-- but since its not, give me my welfare catchup gear.

It's too much gameplay hours involved right now juggling 3-4 alts compared to prior expacs. I could jerk around on 2-3 alts in BFA without feeling the pinch.

I feel pinched for time every single week in SL with 2 alts. Each week I have to decide which alt I'm going to leave behind and the decision does not feel organic at all. In BFA, I felt that decision came a lot more organically.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
No argument from me there. I'd prefer a TBC itemized game with oldschool guilds and meaningful raiding and set bonuses-- but since its not, give me my welfare catchup gear.

It's too much gameplay hours involved right now juggling 3-4 alts compared to prior expacs. I could jerk around on 2-3 alts in BFA without feeling the pinch.

I feel pinched for time every single week in SL with 2 alts. Each week I have to decide which alt I'm going to leave behind and the decision does not feel organic at all. In BFA, I felt that decision came a lot more organically.
Exactly they need to fuck off with all the retarded shit and just let people fucking raid log. No 439 hour long faggot shit for a socket, or a dicksucking 17 week time gated rep grind for a +gooder bullshit enchant. Just let people play the fucking game with their buddies, kill shit and log off. It's why classic is so much fucking better than the current game.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Exactly they need to fuck off with all the retarded shit and just let people fucking raid log. No 439 hour long faggot shit for a socket, or a dicksucking 17 week time gated rep grind for a +gooder bullshit enchant. Just let people play the fucking game with their buddies, kill shit and log off. It's why classic is so much fucking better than the current game.
IMO, just get rid of levels and time gating and dumb systems and ALL of that other BS. Let the only thing standing in the way of a person's progression is gear suitable to the task and one's ability and desire to do content. Sure, the leet gamers will devour content in a weekend, but who give a fuck about them? The casual gamers will more or less consume content at a normal pace and yet won't have to choke on some BS crap designed to throttle the progress of spergs who do nothing but play games all day.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

You need to upgrade the building of your covenant that's upgrading WQ item quality.

• 1Like