Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
shfhizubxkr61.jpg

• 2Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Rime

<Donor>
Anima grinds = renown = buyable flying in 9.1 ?
HAHA. You wish.

You need Renowned level 59/60 to buy the item that unlocks flying.

If it holds to 3 Renowned per week, that is a fun wait of 7 weeks after patch drops until you can unlock flying.

If it is only 2 Renowned per week, that is 10 weeks.

And you will not be able to fly in the new zone (which is supposedly small - Mechagon sized), the Maw, or Oribos.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Every expansion you fucking retards do the same shit like fucking beaten wives.

Stop giving these pieces of shit money.

• 13Like
  • 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 16 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
HAHA. You wish.

You need Renowned level 59/60 to buy the item that unlocks flying.

If it holds to 3 Renowned per week, that is a fun wait of 7 weeks after patch drops until you can unlock flying.

If it is only 2 Renowned per week, that is 10 weeks.

And you will not be able to fly in the new zone (which is supposedly small - Mechagon sized), the Maw, or Oribos.

So, time-gated, buyable flying. Semi buyable, the souls collection obviously has to be done by hand.

Sad shit honestly. The lack of relevant flying locations makes it worthless.

Flight whistle would be more relevant.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I'm guilty of this sadly. I need to reform.

I understood early in BFA that the days of blizzard giving a shit and making good decisions were over (i skipped legion so i had no 'high' coming into BFA).

Every decision they made since then has been proving me right.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So, time-gated, buyable flying. Semi buyable, the souls collection obviously has to be done by hand.

Sad shit honestly. The lack of relevant flying locations makes it worthless.

Flight whistle would be more relevant.

Not sure I'd say buyable. The time effort needed for 1k anima in a week is very, very low. Especially now they upped the amount you can get from WQ's and such. I mean maybe someone is that lazy they'd rather pay for 10k anima, but that would feel more like someone who doesn't feel like grinding out 15k extra anima on top of what they are using for mission table and sanctum upgrades for glam.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They know who they're preying on in Zombielands though. The depressed loot-starved playerbase that can't seem to find the fun.

As most people can't even log in for a high key anymore, I can see misguided individuals buying anima to try to squeeze some fun out of this complete desolate rock of shit-- which of course contains no juice.

Juvarisx

Florida
They have since clarified flying will be unlocked when you unlock the main hub on Korrthia so likely week one or two of 9.1. It will unlock the same time as you can use any mount in the maw.

Merrith

They have since clarified flying will be unlocked when you unlock the main hub on Korrthia so likely week one or two of 9.1. It will unlock the same time as you can use any mount in the maw.

You think you're going from Renown 40 to 59 within only a week or two of 9.1?

Edit: Unless that clarification is trying to suggest the 59 renown comment is incorrect.

Juvarisx

Florida
You think you're going from Renown 40 to 59 within only a week or two of 9.1?

Edit: Unless that clarification is trying to suggest the 59 renown comment is incorrect.

Correct its not tied to renown its tied to the new Korthia campaign which starts when 9.1 opens and opening the hub happens in week 1 and its the second chapter so week two. Currently on PTR opening the Korthia hub takes 15-20 min. They changed their plans to unlock flying at Renown 59 I guess.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Correct its not tied to renown its tied to the new Korthia campaign which starts when 9.1 opens and opening the hub happens in week 1 and its the second chapter so week two. Currently on PTR opening the Korthia hub takes 15-20 min. They changed their plans to unlock flying at Renown 59 I guess.

Maybe they heard the quick feedback and realized that was stupid, not to mention all of us predicting it would just be time gated in that way a month ago.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Flying only works in zones you won’t have anything to do in. Who gives a shit when it unlocks? It’s just an alt leveling convenience.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Shadowlands is also tiny and takes very little time to navigate. I will concede that since it’s tiny and has little content I may as well be allowed to fly to stuff I’m repeating for the 50th time since there’s nothing else to do.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Reminder we had people stumble into this thread (possibly drunk/high) last week and seriously ask if they should start playing Zombielands.

Daidraco

I uninstalled this game for the first time ever three weeks ago. Ive unsubbed a lot, but fuck Shadowlands. I could forgive the decisions they made in WoD/Bfa and just unsub, but the shit they've done in SL's is just retarded. I'm interested only enough to reinforce my opinion.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've unsubbed too because the new 9.1 raid doesn't look interesting enough to me and with the rerturn of ilvl PvP gear, RBGs will most likely go back to low attendance mode. I like M+ but Blizzard doesn't seem to care a lot about it right now, except giving raider.io more visitors.

Ehrgeix

Trakanon Raider
What like... went wrong this expansion? I was going to buy it before it got delayed, but was too busy after the delay. I thought it looked alright (but too many systems) on release, and a couple of mates picked it up and said they liked it then stopped talking about it and now all I see is the usual wtf blizzard? Is it just the delays / no content?

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I think that the majority of what is out is either disappointing or simply not fun....

Raiding has been ok but not great -- better than N'zoth in my opinion
Mythic Dungeons... meh
Torghast started out seeming to be a fun side game experience but it's unnecessarily annoying and frustrating at times.
Covenants are really grindy
World Quests/Weekly/Dailies are very boring and repetitive --- more than usual
The Maw sucks..... completely sucks. Like Torghast, could have been cool but nope.

I just think the entire game is just fatiguing at best and very little fun. The only fun I'm having is due to our guild.

I've stopped logging on for the most part except for raid nights. I hate key runs this expansion and have darkened the doors of Torghast in weeks. Once I got two Legendaries I said forget it.

Oh yeah, some of the locations are just horribly designed. A lot of vertical design creates a lot of headaches.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users