World of Warcraft: Current Year

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Well they are right, one should try and ignore the man-babies.... UNLESS THEY ARE YOUR PRIMARY REVENUE STREAM!!!

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Well they are right, one should try and ignore the man-babies.... UNLESS THEY ARE YOUR PRIMARY REVENUE STREAM!!!
Hey these white, stale and pale manbabies are the past.

WoW is building a new, diverse community, of lesbian women of colour and gender experts.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Not to say that this post wasn't retarded but Preach is coming off as extremely apologist about all of it.

Asmon is an entertaining retard but the reason people watch him over all other streamers is largely because he does shit regular players do. He openly says he doesn't give a shit about M+or Mythic raids or any of that. This is true for 95% of the player base. Preach has always been on the cusp of, if not within, the high-end spectrum of the player base.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Have we come full circle? A forum of poopsockers is now anti-poopsocker?

• 7Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 8 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'd argue that nobody here is anti-poopsocker. Even back in the day old Furor argued that some of the EQ changes only hurt little Timmy while the higher end players would poopsock through it anyway. Uber Leet Raidboyz taking 2 weeks to complete the new raid as opposed to 1 week means absolutely nothing to anyone but Ion and the Method/World racer circuit.

Preach is objectively wrong about point 2. The changes to loot were designed expressly to prevent the strategy of funneling all loot to key members like tanks who would make a difference in clearing the raid more. Which only caused the poopsockers to run batshit 4-way raid splits of nothing but plate wearers and shit so they could still funnel items to their key people. This completely fucks over the regular normal and heroic raiders who follow more the "bring the player not the class" shit.

• 3Like

Chris

Potato del Grande

Bellular and Asmongold are really engaging with their content and what they say is pretty well thought out and matches my own experiences.

This guy is a fucking moron. Why is there shit flying all over his screen? Between that and the Blizzard apologetics I had to turn him off.

• 3Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Preach's whole argument boils down to, "lol this wasn't because of mythic raiders BECAUSE IT ALSO AFFECTED MYTHIC RAIDERS."

The dude is tone-deaf.

This appears to have been taken around the same time and he doesn't even realize what he's saying. "the top 1% will hammer through any road block you put in their way no matter what!" Dude, no shit that is exactly the point why doing it is pointless and only truly hurts the regular players.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xerge

<Donor>
The 1% should be entertaining them selves with more than 1 mmo end game. Otherwise you end up in positions like Preach. The industry has enough end game to accommodate the one percent, it's there.

WoW offers Mythic raids
FF14 offers Ultimate raids
ESO offers hard mode raids with in game leaderboards
Special mention to GW2 fractals

MMO skills are transferable, if you can play one game, you can play the others.

Caeden

Truly reminds me of how fucking tone deaf GGG can be with PoE.

Anyway, the rampant sjw bullshit all over Blizzard employees twitters was enough for me. Lemme know where Bigole Titt…er…Tigole Bitties lands.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Truly reminds me of how fucking tone deaf GGG can be with PoE.

Anyway, the rampant sjw bullshit all over Blizzard employees twitters was enough for me. Lemme know where Bigole Titt…er…Tigole Bitties lands.

Sadly it's not just Blizzard.

849.jpg

• 2Solidarity

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sounds like Preach likes his exclusive interviews with Ion way too much, so he went suck Blizzard's dick route.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Sounds like Preach likes his exclusive interviews with Ion way too much, so he went suck Blizzard's dick route.
Given their tendency to fill the ranks with Yes Men, it’s probably a decent career move if he’s looking to siphon 70-120k per year off the desiccated husk of Blizzard.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Preacher's class analyses he does at the start of each expansion are really good though. I give him credit for those.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This whole "shouldn't have hired Elitist Jerks / 1% top players ruin the game" debate is so stupid, who cares about any of that, just make a fun game with fun things to do. If the game isn't fun just move to another game, it's not 2004 anymore.

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
Blizzard really just needs to create a World Builder using the WoW engine just like map editor in WC3 and take 35% of the profits of everything made with it just like Apples app store.... Their engine is so much better than any other MMOs and we'd finally have some fresh content from passionate gamers instead of SJW losers.

• 2Like