World of Warcraft: Current Year

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Sounds pretty cringe to me. Constantly hit on them and and try to kiss and grope them?

Come off it, this was probably the only time these fat fuck blue hair cunts ever got attention from a man before. Also we already know Alex is down hook up with skank prostitute whores hell his old girlfriend was one. Even Suineg hooked her up with drugs in the off chance she might piss on him.

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 9 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Going to guess it was a couple of the purple hairs that didn't get hit on that called it the cosby suite, but yeah not good for corporate.

TLDR;

View attachment 363430

crosby suite furor alex.jpg

• 8Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
During a company event (an annual convention called BlizzCon) Afrasiabi would hit on female employees, telling him he wanted to marry them, attempting to kiss them, and putting his arms around them. This was in plain view of other male employees, including supervisors, who had to intervene and pull. him off female employees. Afrasiabi was so known to engage in harassment of females that his suite was nicknamed the "Cosby Suite" after alleged rapist Bill Cosby.

Furor, come home.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Please... Furor had some of the best pussy drugs on this forum could buy! How would he fall for "fat fuck blue hair cunts"? cmon

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Sounds pretty cringe but at the same time in order to make a good omlette you have to break a few eggs. I hoppe they staff Blizzard with a bunch more blue haired dykes and trannies and continue their downward patth to obscurity.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Please... Furor had some of the best pussy drugs on this forum could buy! How would he fall for "fat fuck blue hair cunts"? cmon

If you are implying that there is some hot pussy working at Blizzard then please present some evidence, because strictly speaking the statistics are on my side that ever chick who might work in video game development in current Blizzard is a fat nasty hamplanet.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
If you are implying that there is some hot pussy working at Blizzard then please present some evidence, because strictly speaking the statistics are on my side that ever chick who might work in video game development in current Blizzard is a fat nasty hamplanet.
I am implying the opposite... there is no such thing... Furor would not need to go to those lengths

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Her twitter bio:

Former Producer @Blizzard_Ent (‘06-‘20). 38yo mom of three. Wife. Geek. She/Her. Pansexual. Intersectional & Trans-Inclusive Feminist BLACK LIVES MATTER

• 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
fucking lol I had to read it again I just assumed they spelled it right. God damn idiots

• 2Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
RIP Blizzard. Activsion is going to stick a fork in them now. lol

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Alex released a statement:

You have 14 Days. If after that time the suit is not properly dropped, I am cashing in my retirement fund, and selling all my stocks. The rest of my guild will follow suit, as will several other employees and people that used to work at Blizzard

To be brief, I did not work my ass off, jumping through your idiotic hoops with my friends in the parking lot housing area so I could go to a shitty company gathering and not grope women. EVEN if past these initial moronic events I can finally get my entire development team in to gangbang with me, FUCK YOU GUYS. Seriously, FUCK YOU.

I cannot believe this... right now I'm just so pissed off. I am sitting here in my offshore mansion, and Bobby Kotick is just sitting around doing nothing while a group of female employees are repeatedly trying to beat me off. Don't you people have ANY FUCKING DECENCY? KOTICK WHY DON'T YOU STOP COUNTING YOUR MONEY AND START SENDING LEGAL IN?

The tragic irony of creating the ultimate cockblock encounter in the form of civil lawsuits against poor employee working conditions.

14 Days.... after that, the parking lot where our employees are fed will change from the most popular Blizzard in-person fan gathering in 2020 to the most popular Riot Games fan gathering on the internet. I'm done playing ball with you useless fuckers... it's my turn.

• 15Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 17 users