World of Warcraft: Current Year

Chris

Potato del Grande
I like how the player characters who have defeated Illidan, Arthas, Dragon Aspects, Elemental Overlords, Old Gods, Titans and more... are only good enough to get Sylvanas to 45-50% health.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
I like how the player characters who have defeated Illidan, Arthas, Dragon Aspects, Elemental Overlords, Old Gods, Titans and more... are only good enough to get Sylvanas to 45-50% health.
It's Blizz - She is a strong powerful woman.

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Either guild would have deserved it, and it would have actually been that weird situation had Limit killed it last night only for Echo to wake up and kill it within a short number of pulls only hours later where it would have been within the "head start" window that NA gets. Kinda funny Marks Hunter ended up top damage for Echo on the kill, the one Limit was using was usually pretty high on their meters, too.

I did feel bad for Limit with multiple wipes under 1% left, and a very clean run where one of their paladins dc'd in p3, which pretty much killed a potential kill run. So 1-1 in Shadowlands?
EU fans seem to forget how the NA guilds often times get to beta test it first so it gets patchfixed for them. Twitch and reddit chat are so toxic and its silly to bitch about any of it, was a good race and super close. Both guilds raised a bunch for charity during it too.

• 1Like

Goonsquad Officer
I kind of cringed when the first WoW set of bosses included a god, ragnaros. I took great glee in telling my friend who was super into wow lore that next expansion, or maybe the one after, he would fight a pig or spider stronger than that god or the dragon onyxia. he thoght i was full of it, for a while.

games should pace themselves more.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Multiple wipes with under 1% health and you have a guy DC in the last phase of a possible kill pull? This was pretty late on, too. That shit sucks. I mean if they just had a bunch of fuck ups it's one thing, a guy dc'ing right at a key moment at the end blows.

Merrith

EU fans seem to forget how the NA guilds often times get to beta test it first so it gets patchfixed for them. Twitch and reddit chat are so toxic and its silly to bitch about any of it, was a good race and super close. Both guilds raised a bunch for charity during it too.

Right, they always downplay that as much as possible. Either way, the last two tiers that Limit won it took Method or Echo more than the time difference to get the world second kill, so it was irrelevant. Had Limit squeezed out a kill just before reset, then Echo woke up and killed theirs only a couple hours later, the noise about needing worldwide release would have been huge.

It's likely Limit would have just extended their lockout and taken gear upgrades from the Vault as enough to get the kill.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Either guild would have deserved it, and it would have actually been that weird situation had Limit killed it last night only for Echo to wake up and kill it within a short number of pulls only hours later where it would have been within the "head start" window that NA gets. Kinda funny Marks Hunter ended up top damage for Echo on the kill, the one Limit was using was usually pretty high on their meters, too.

I did feel bad for Limit with multiple wipes under 1% left, and a very clean run where one of their paladins dc'd in p3, which pretty much killed a potential kill run. So 1-1 in Shadowlands?

Didn't Limit have +40 more pulls than Echo?

Bit of a sad ending

Merrith

Didn't Limit have +40 more pulls than Echo?

Bit of a sad ending

Maybe? Although that seems more of a thing with Limit in general, they just like to hammer out pulls quicker. Whether they think the repetition helps or lets their guys figure out their CD timings easier on the fly with more runs to test, that seemed to be a recurring thing. Echo had a little more gear than Limit did overall, so Limit was looking for just that one perfect pull it felt like. If they had their best exit out of P2 which was like 76.9% coupled with a clean p3 from them, it was doable, just razor thin margin. Echo were having runs getting Sylvanas a full percent lower than that coming out of p2 I believe? Just that much more room to play with. 0.44% away is pretty close.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Good job Ion glad you guys spend so much time making a raid for a handful of turbo nerds. Now they can spend more resources balancing it for the rest of the playerbase as they unsub and move on to other games, because they no longer care.

• 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users