World of Warcraft: Current Year

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
The fucking hack Danuser wished he had 10% of the praise Ishikawa got for Shadowbringers.
They lesson learned is, that they should have let some Fujoshi write for WoW, instead of some EQ "writers" and an old cat lady that can't cook and egg and take to twitter about it.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1627781295185.jpg

• 18Worf
  • 6Like
Reactions: 23 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
IDK man, I have a couple of kids and that looked pretty real. Freakouts like that are pretty hard to fake.

If its fake thats a academy award winner right there.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
They lesson learned is, that they should have let some Fujoshi write for WoW, instead of some EQ "writers" and an old cat lady that can't cook and egg and take to twitter about it.

Also hire ppl who actually care about the game too write the story... she did the Rogue/Ninja questline also.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Also hire ppl who actually care about the game too write the story... she did the Rogue/Ninja questline also.
That's the thing: Fujoshi ALWAYS care, because that is their entertainment, and they fan over a good story.

Blizzard on the other hand hired writers that chased the "I wrote for the worlds biggest MMO!"

Also, the reason why Frances Townsend was hired slowly become apparent:

frances.png

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Think the debate about lore is missing the mark to some extent, it's increasing prominence was a part of a shift in game design from "world is the main character" to "the player is the main character". Some of the newer expansions you're basically playing a single player adventure game, you're constantly the hero and interacting directly with all of your faction's leaders. Compare classic WoW where your character is no one in particular and the game encourages you to work with other players starting around level 10.

Train your players to think of themselves as the main character and set up all your game systems so that other players are either an annoyance or a throw-away vehicle to be used for their progress, and it's no wonder that the playerbase ends up the way it has.

Secondary problem here is that shifting to a more story based model also means the lore/writing has to be a lot better and more complex than it does when it only has to explain why the world looks the way it does.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
The vaxxed decided she wants more attention so shared more details. Furor had a boat too? I like that she think she got him but he is rich enough to just check out and live it up in Hawaii.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
The vaxxed decided she wants more attention so shared more details. Furor had a boat too? I like that she think she got him but he is rich enough to just check out and live it up in Hawaii.

Sexually assaulted for an hour in a very public space filled with god knows how many people yet does nothing about it at all.

Ok. If this is true if you didnt care enough to stop the victimization in anyway other than "distracting" him with a drink why should I care?

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Probably mad that all that and she never got an NPC named after her in WoW.

Whats that? Oh..don't ask...
1627853729227.png

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

The Feathermoon Ferry???