World of Warcraft: Current Year

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Do you realize there's kids dying because they lack food and medicine? Is there something wrong with your brain that thinks Alexstrasza's Pants are worthy of getting upset over?
How much of your 100k+ salary have you given to Africa again?
Thickness is great to look at, but doggystyle is fucking terrible on a thicc chick, unless you're doing anal. All that "thiccness" that looks great gets in the fucking way of a good thrust. Unless you're blessed with a 12 inch hog.

TL;DR - I have a small dick.
Im all for curves but know exactly what you mean. When you have some huge plump ass all it does is take inches of penetration regardless of penis size.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
TL;DR - I have a small dick.
Trust me, having a big dick isn't all fun and games either. Normal condoms rip almost immediately, and when she starts screaming "ow, ow, my womb" you are going to get self-conscious about thrusting.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Can you even make a fat anything in FFXIV? I legit don't even know if that's possible.

If you really want, you can with mods. Can do a lot of stupid things with mods and FF.

1628098572215.png

• 2Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
9.1 is actually pretty fun, people just love to bandwagon hate things.
Catching up then, so far some of the new racials are money. Mechagnome able to self craft...holy shit. Are there clickies in game for others to be able to craft anywhere?

Razzes

Trakanon Raider
What is there to do in 9.1 if you don't raid/M+? This is an honest question. After the first week of running around killing Korthia rares, it's basically just doing your 3 renown and waiting until the next weeks reset.
Here's why you don't enjoy WoW: you're not playing the game. WoW isn't a solo player campaign. I understand the frustration over WoW not being a classical MMORPG anymore, but the gameplay is still incredibly fun and has ton of depth. With the new patch out, you aim to get AOTC, keystone master, and whatever raiting you can achieve in arena, and that's a super enjoyable experience. Then you can unsubscribe until the next patch and that's fine.

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
It's not about a solo game, I just don't want to do autistic GDQ bullshit speedruns of dungeons. I quit when raiding required to you farm the shit out of M+ to gear. That, and Mythic raiding has gone from 'hard but accessible' to 'fuck you' difficulty so they can have a week of RWF.

I play mmoRPGs to play a character and to overcome difficult content with others that would be impossible alone. Speed running the same dungeons over and over never was appealing to me, but that might just be because I'm cisgender.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Razzes

Trakanon Raider
It's not about a solo game, I just don't want to do autistic GDQ bullshit speedruns of dungeons. I quit when raiding required to you farm the shit out of M+ to gear. That, and Mythic raiding has gone from 'hard but accessible' to 'fuck you' difficulty so they can have a week of RWF.

I play mmoRPGs to play a character and to overcome difficult content with others that would be impossible alone. Speed running the same dungeons over and over never was appealing to me, but that might just be because I'm cisgender.
WoW definitely drifted away from a classical MMORPG. As someone who likes all the core activities (M+/raid/arena), I guess WoW is a great game, but a bad MMORPG.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No one is jumping on the band wagon to hate Shadowlands because of the sexual harassment drama. Plenty of us completely uninstalled the game a month or two after the expansion came out. Even with a strong amount of hopium, you just have to realize that the game you used to love back in Legion and before is just not there anymore.

• 6Solidarity
  • 4Like
Reactions: 9 users

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
Nothing wrong with a shapeshifted dragon used to being naked and wearing that.

The problem was that they reused the model for Sylvanas and tinted it black, when it made no sense for a corpse ranger general to dress sexy.
Look it's 2021. Who are you to decide what a corpse ranger general should be wearing? Patriarchy!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I just don't want to do autistic GDQ bullshit speedruns of dungeons.
If you have to do anything other than play normally to time an M+, you're doing something wrong.

Also, the new rating system lets you get the keystone conqueror seasonal achievement even if you don't time the keys.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
WoW definitely drifted away from a classical MMORPG.
WoW tried hard to dismantle the "RPG" thing in favor of a seasonal "play the current instanced content", which (what a coincidence!) are just the things you are enjoying: M+, raids, arena. Which, coincidentally, are the things Ion seems to enjoy.

Also, if you are living in a bubble, with a good guild and guildmates the game and it's systems are just fine. But if you ever descend to pugging for progression, you will be in for a very rough ride. Preach made a video about it, and he was shocked. Top comment: "It's like watching a super model come to the realization that men are nice to her because she's hot. Not because she's really smart and interesting."

Preach didn't realize that he is out of touch with the average player. He and everyone else saying "just find a good guild" is also out of touch: Preach now killed two guilds, and couldn't find a guild in 9.1 for him because he got denied. Every good guild nowadays wants to protect themselves and asks for: geared character, logs and IO score. Where do you get all those? LFR?

Also, everyone that tries to say "just run your own key!" can fuck right off. That's just like saying "No girlfriend? Just suck your own cock!"

Asmongold (of all the people!) had this observation that the game is still great ... for the top 5% and the bottom 5% of the players. The bottom 5% don't care because they don't engage in instanced content: Pet battle housewives. The top 5% live in their own little world.

• 10Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Razzes

Trakanon Raider
I've pugged for progression (to KSM and heroic raid in 9.0), no choice when you're a new player (started playing for the first time in years in 9.0). It was fun for me, but I played alot and I chose a meta spec/cov. I can understand how bad it would be for a casual player playing a non-meta spec. The biggest gripe I have regarding pugging right now is the faction split which makes alliance player struggle with LFG (cause everyone plays horde).

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
If you have to do anything other than play normally to time an M+, you're doing something wrong.
You missed the point, like a Russian space probe flying thousands of miles past the planet it was supposed to land on. I don't know what to say, but I guess if you are playing DD you can just follow the tank and blame him if the key goes wrong. Because clearly he didn't know this week's meta route for optimized progression. Must be nice being one of three "dee pee ess" being guided through the dungeon like a blind man by his dog.

But fuck being the tank in this scenario. "Why are there no tanks? Why do I have to wait so long for a tank?" .. It's a total mystery. We will never know.

The only difficulty progression in M+ right now is doing things faster, against a shorter timer, with some gimmicks here and there. The point was, again, that this play style is just not enjoyable for some people.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Razzes

Trakanon Raider
So it's a participation trophy rather than an achievement.
No. You're going to have to run higher keys to get KSM without timing the keys. You won't have these keys anyway since you can't time the previous one. And you still get scored on how long it took you even for these higher keys (eventually bottoming at 0 score if it's too long). I suspect the easiest way to get KSM is still to time 15s.

The fun part of achieving KSM is the process of learning the dungeon and progressing to higher difficulty as you acquire skills, knowledge and gear .

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I've pugged for progression (to KSM and heroic raid in 9.0), no choice when you're a new player (started playing for the first time in years in 9.0). It was fun for me, but I played alot and I chose a meta spec/cov. I can understand how bad it would be for a casual player playing a non-meta spec. The biggest gripe I have regarding pugging right now is the faction split which makes alliance player struggle with LFG (cause everyone plays horde).

you won't be pugging anything in 9.1 without trickle down carrys.

and the new IO system nuked any potential to play within the first 4 weeks of 9.1 effectively making it so only the top 5% of the game can form groups or get runs, and they already use static teams. again, relying on trickle down to get groups is a denial of gameplay.

there won't be any PUG in 9.1 and there hasn't been. no better time to quit was when 9.1 released.

I pugged 4 alts in 9.0 without incident to KSM. 9.1 is not 9.0 don't compare them.