World of Warcraft: Current Year

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Popped in to catch up on the latest expansion and we got pages and pages of how dogshit the company is, do I even need to dig further to read about the expansion? Going from gold standard to a joke, what a waste.
9.1 is actually pretty fun, people just love to bandwagon hate things.

• 2Seriously?
  • 1WTF
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
I mean, this is real:
1628089440535.png
1628089473952.png

Going off of

The first Kul'tirans show up at 240/344 as male druids, followed by female druids. Main reason being druids get race specific forms. The next male is 302/344, warrior of course. Then the next female is 328/344 (shaman, so again unique totems) and then 339/344 is the first with no special cosmetics. 6 spots from last place, of which they have 3 of the last spots sharing with monster race zandalari troll females. Nobody wants to play fat chicks in video games except as a laugh.

edit: threw the link in a spoiler because jfc the board expanded the entire post.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
9.1 is actually pretty fun, people just love to bandwagon hate things.
What is there to do in 9.1 if you don't raid/M+? This is an honest question. After the first week of running around killing Korthia rares, it's basically just doing your 3 renown and waiting until the next weeks reset.

Cybsled

Regarding that race listing, while I don’t doubt they are less popular and probably mostly picked for lulz:

1) Blizz makes it a fucking pain to unlock the new sub-race options

2) You can’t race change without paying, so then you just have Alts mostly

3) That post is 2 years old, so Kul Tirans we’re not out as long (see points 1 and 2)

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Can you even make a fat anything in FFXIV? I legit don't even know if that's possible.

If you spend your days running around fighting shit you probably aren't a ball of lard. Every adventurer should be ripped just from running to Waking Sands and back.
Godbert Manderville and Yojimbo both hate fatties. Sometimes, people are too heavy and are crushed under falling pieces of giant bamboo instead of being knocked off stage. Sometimes, the teleporter for leap of faith doesnt work because they weigh too much.

Don't ask what they feed the Race Chocobos.

Quick side note: worst argument I've ever had about fat people in video games was Fallout. Tried to explain everyone is starving, and if you had enough food to be fat, everyone would assume you have food and would kill you for it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Don't get me wrong; I don't think they made Sylvanas fat. But my perception of their current situation is they are going to hardcore overcorrect to try and "fix" things. And that is something that falls under that umbrella of stupidity.
Its a direction theyve been going for a while. See Alexstrasza in HOTS v 2009 WoW.

1628091429831.png

• 1Rustled
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
What's the problem here?

Thickstrasza best strasza.
Thickness is whatever. Not sure if you dont see it but she went wearing thigh high armor to a full pants. Jaina and Slyvanas have also become more covered up over time.

Its not a Blizzard thing but an overall shift in how women are portrayed in western media in the last 15 or so years. Though with the resurfacing of that blizzcon video of that woman complaining about being jealous of vidya game characters I imagine thats going to have an big impact on future designs for Blizzard.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
One of the victims from the Crosby Suite

Yeah it definitely wasn't Cosby, please ignore the giant picture we held up of Bill Cosby. Irrelevant.

Lol why does anyone have to get fired for something like this coming out again?

He's a sex haver! Even worse, one that can tell if a woman takes care of herself or not! Aaaggghhh!!!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
What is there to do in 9.1 if you don't raid/M+? This is an honest question. After the first week of running around killing Korthia rares, it's basically just doing your 3 renown and waiting until the next weeks reset.
Torghast is much more fun in 9.1. It feels like a real game now that you don't have to loot stupid mobs and the tower knowledge unlocks give real progression.

But seriously, what has there ever been to do in WoW if you don't do dungeons and raids, aside from farming rep and mounts, which there are tons of in Korthia. You can even get up to 233 gear in Korthia without ever going into a raid or dungeon at all, which is pretty nice. And I find the Korthia content to be fun, it's very collaborative rather than the solo/desolate feeling of the Maw.

• 3Moron
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Not sure if you dont see it but she went wearing thigh high armor to a full pants.
HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Do you realize there's kids dying because they lack food and medicine? Is there something wrong with your brain that thinks Alexstrasza's Pants are worthy of getting upset over?

• 2Worf
  • 2Faggotry
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 7 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Thickness is whatever.
Thickness is great to look at, but doggystyle is fucking terrible on a thicc chick, unless you're doing anal. All that "thiccness" that looks great gets in the fucking way of a good thrust. Unless you're blessed with a 12 inch hog.

TL;DR - I have a small dick.

• 6Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 10 users