World of Warcraft: Current Year

Malkav

French Madman
At least the dude plays both FFXIV and WoW.

1628077317360.png

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
These ones will make you angry. Trigger warning or something. I don't know, I'm not a zoomer:
carry.jpg

morelifelike.jpg

itsover-2.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
These ones will make you angry. Trigger warning or something. I don't know, I'm not a zoomer:
That the fuck? They made Sylvanas fat?

She's a fucking immortal and dead elf. Make Jaina be fat, she's gotta be middle aged by now and they added Kul'tirans to be fat humans.

Something I moticed when customising my FF14 character is that they have a lot of variety in female body types, elves are tall and slim, bunnies are tall with wide hips, cats are petite, roe are big and thick.

WoW is much more about similar body types with different skin and eye colours.

There's nothing wrong with sexy and sexualised characters as long as there is variety and some men are sexualised too (Godbert!).

• 3Worf
  • 1Like

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm 99% sure fat Sylvanas is a fake. It worries me that I'm not 100% sure with the state of the world these days.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
That the fuck? They made Sylvanas fat?

She's a fucking immortal and dead elf. Make Jaina be fat, she's gotta be middle aged by now and they added Kul'tirans to be fat humans.

Something I moticed when customising my FF14 character is that they have a lot of variety in female body types, elves are tall and slim, bunnies are tall with wide hips, cats are petite, roe are big and thick.

WoW is much more about similar body types with different skin and eye colours.

There's nothing wrong with sexy and sexualised characters as long as there is variety and some men are sexualised too (Godbert!).
Can you even make a fat anything in FFXIV? I legit don't even know if that's possible.

If you spend your days running around fighting shit you probably aren't a ball of lard. Every adventurer should be ripped just from running to Waking Sands and back.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Malkav

French Madman
If you spend your days running around fighting shit you probably aren't a ball of lard. Every adventurer should be ripped just from running to Waking Sands and back.

That's a hell of a lot of cardio.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Can you even make a fat anything in FFXIV? I legit don't even know if that's possible.

No, even the big races are ripped. Closest you'll get is Lalafel(Dwarves) being round midgets.

Last edited:

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
It's should be like fable and the higher your crafting jobs are, the fatter you are. That can be balanced by combat jobs making you thin again.

WoW is just retarded. Nobody who is fat in real life wants to be fat in a fantasy game too. Additionally, anyone who wants to make a fat / short character will want to go to the extreme (gnomes/ogres), not play like a short obese human with male pattern baldness and a beer belly.

• 4Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
That picture comes from this incredibly weird Canadian Online Gambling website, which actually just seems to be a clickbait website.

• 1Like

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's should be like fable and the higher your crafting jobs are, the fatter you are. That can be balanced by combat jobs making you thin again.

WoW is just retarded. Nobody who is fat in real life wants to be fat in a fantasy game too. Additionally, anyone who wants to make a fat / short character will want to go to the extreme (gnomes/ogres), not play like a short obese human with male pattern baldness and a beer belly.
This is similar to the whole DnD nonsense thing about making a wheelchair friendly adventure. Nobody who isn't some weird ass crazy person wants to roleplay as a crippled individual. Zero sane people. Same with making fat characters; I make a fat character because it's funny (see: giant round man with a bald head plus hair halo being a "romantic" in star wars. It's hilarious because it's ridiculous.) is one thing; being upset about bodytypes in mmos is the insane person stance.

• 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Hey guys lets continue to flip out over things that aren't real because we're gullible, stupid idiots.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Eh, the "body positivity" movement has been a real thing for years now. It really isn't hard to believe that Blizzard, especially now, would do something along those lines.

• 1Worf

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Eh, the "body positivity" movement has been a real thing for years now. It really isn't hard to believe that Blizzard, especially now, would do something along those lines.
Just because something is believable, doesn't mean that it's true. There's a difference between those two concepts that people don't seem to understand.

• 2Hodjing
Reactions: 1 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Popped in to catch up on the latest expansion and we got pages and pages of how dogshit the company is, do I even need to dig further to read about the expansion? Going from gold standard to a joke, what a waste.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just because something is believable, doesn't mean that it's true. There's a difference between those two concepts that people don't seem to understand.
It's a concept of perception of the company. The fact that it is believable, even as an abstract, means people think the company is absolutely bonkers. Whether or not they do the actual nonsense is not really relevant; it's the perception that it is something they "would" do that is important.

Don't get me wrong; I don't think they made Sylvanas fat. But my perception of their current situation is they are going to hardcore overcorrect to try and "fix" things. And that is something that falls under that umbrella of stupidity.