World of Warcraft: Current Year

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'd maybe add a footnote to the picture and say what elevation and how many inches high I was able to hold up his portrait.

"I held it the highest" would go a long way at a fortune 500.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I swear the devs not actually playing their own game is one of the biggest problems in the persistent/online/games as service space. Too many times I see the pronoun people are into game dev as a job, not a passion. Not always true though, of course.

These asshats are partly just trying to put an “I worked on WoW” sticker on their google application. At least Ion actually plays (or did anyway). I halfway think this is Kotick’s way to shutdown the game and start assfucking it’s corpse.
Lots of industries would wither and die if they required passion from their employees. What's different about game dev?

I'm not saying you're necessarily wrong, but I really don't think their are nearly enough competent and passionate game developers in order to make passion a requirement. I don't think there are enough competent developers for that matter, gaming or otherwise.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Lots of industries would wither and die if they required passion from their employees. What's different about game dev?

I'm not saying you're necessarily wrong, but I really don't think their are nearly enough competent and passionate game developers in order to make passion a requirement. I don't think there are enough competent developers for that matter, gaming or otherwise.

I don't think there are enough competent workers in the world for the amount of companies we have now.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
you were an amod (on multiple occasions), that's pretty much worshiping Cosby

You could probably give Ossoi a run for his money on the most degenerate on this forum.

1633261106479.jpeg

Cybsled

Quick, remove more jokes and flirts that have been in the game for 15+ years!!!

• 4Worf
  • 1Tiresome
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 7 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The era of body positive sex work is real work let your freak flag fly no kink shaming also includes the sanitization of every joke and innuendo someone feels personally micro aggressed by.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
LMAO at the Ascian music playing with the Blizz dev spying on the party in the low level dungeon.

The playerbase has been sundered into 14 games and the Blizz devs have sworn to reunite them all by any means nessesary, half the devs were fired to appease Kotick and only rejoining the playerbase will there be enough money to hire them back and acheive the Cosby suite.

• 1Worf

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Reddit is 100% pure Chinese commie garbage.
But at the same time a lot of muggles/casuals find the information about the game there.

What I found more interesting: Blizzard has an "user research team" that is hiring:

• 1Like