World of Warcraft: Current Year

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watched the cinematic again, and its high quality of course, but it had no impact (to me). Maybe there will be another that actually shows why this all matters (the enemy intro).

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
So, who's the enemy?

Also the dragon riding, yes there will be a lot of "challenge" dailies that are totally awkward to play with a keyboard.

Juvarisx

Florida
So, who's the enemy?

Also the dragon riding, yes there will be a lot of "challenge" dailies that are totally awkward to play with a keyboard.

Defiantly a corrupted stone dude at some point. Black Dragonflight raid maybe? Im actually okay with there not being a overarching baddie right off the bat.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Probably the Tortollans, we did give them a bunch of ancient artifacts. They're finally going to make the world safe for all the little turtles.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
There is a distinct lack of BBEG initially and that's okay. Certainly it helps set up the whole notion that this is not a military expedition but rather a civilian exploration / reclamation bit.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I wanna make a game called Hatecraft that's all about murdering people who don't look like you just because they talk funny, like WoW used to be.

This game has lost its way.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
If I want to play an mmo and I have to pay for it and still get fucked in the ass, I'd rather play Lost Ark where I get my ass fucked for free by beautiful waifus and not trannies. 10 years ago I would have been super hyped for this expansion but now it's just meh, I can't be bothered any more.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Surely dragon riding dailies will be as fondly remembered as WotLKs vehicle dailies

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dragonriding looks like a feature that will be completely forgotten once people hit max level and choose a better looking and more unique mount between their 400 previously acquired ones.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Dragonriding looks like a feature that will be completely forgotten once people hit max level and choose a better looking and more unique mount between their 400 previously acquired ones.

Nofunzu of the Copper Dragonlight will not permit the use of flying mounts within the Dragon Isles. Its all part of an essential worker placement project funded by the aspects to keep their young busy.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
A sucker and his money. Dogshit is dogshit, no need to pay $50 to sample it.

world of warcraft running GIF

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
OK so they are fixing the issues with flying, talent trees, specs and crafting. All good changes potentially.

Only 4 zones, that's fine if they are huge but I don't think that the recent zones actually have been that big? Compare to what WotLK had.

Zero emotional impact with the story, why do we care about these random islands?

What about structural issues with only the last patch mattering, M+ not being fun, toxic player culture in raids?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user