Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1650388365610.png

• 7Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Juvarisx

Florida
OK so they are fixing the issues with flying, talent trees, specs and crafting. All good changes potentially.

Only 4 zones, that's fine if they are huge but I don't think that the recent zones actually have been that big? Compare to what WotLK had.

Zero emotional impact with the story, why do we care about these random islands?

What about structural issues with only the last patch mattering, M+ not being fun, toxic player culture in raids?

Toxic culture will only be fixed with an army of CM's that rival the size of FF14 and that wont happen so enjoy the toxic culture.

TheAylix

Vyemm Raider
Remember all the people who said during Shadowlands that "The art team are the unsung heroes of WoW - they're still doing a great job!"

Let's see how that's working out in Dragonflight...

expacReveal043.jpg
expacReveal044.jpg

Imagine paying money for this.

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Remember all the people who said during Shadowlands that "The art team are the unsung heroes of WoW - they're still doing a great job!"

Let's see how that's working out in Dragonflight...

expacReveal043.jpg
expacReveal044.jpg

Imagine paying money for this.

That thing looks like it's about to become part of the 41% and hang itself.

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 7 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Some of the system changes look interesting. Have about -2% confidence that the current iteration of this "company?" can put out a good, new expansion. Guess we'll see.

Down for WotLK though, not sure how long I'll actually play it, but yeah.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Don't fall for it. They can use the classic subs to pretend they aren't complete failures at retail. It's been propping them up for the last 4 years.

When they are allowing dudes in dresses to announce their expansions, they haven't learned a single thing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
Yeah I guess we'll see. Need a lot more info on a lot of the changes, like the talent tres, how they intend to balance a class/race exklusive, how many months of rep grind the dragonflight needs so I can purchase the "fly to highest mountain area skill" for my dragon and all that stuff.
The zones look "familiar" and using a lot of the old assets.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I hope they make the dragons work like gliders for a year until you learn/unlock Dragonflight in patch 10.2 after you get pathfinder in the new zone "faggots breach"

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Eveeeeeeer! God, is this the state of game development, really? Where are the sweaty nerds? =/
They got rich and ran out of the companies they themselves founded. Good on em'... There are exactly 3 companies capable of making good/great games in 2022. Play Elden Ring like an mmo for the rest of your life, it'll probably be the last amazing game ever released.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Showing me the people making this game is the worst fucking thing they could do to get me to buy it.

• 10Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
I hope they make the dragons work like gliders for a year until you learn/unlock Dragonflight in patch 10.2 after you get pathfinder in the new zone "faggots breach"
I wish to waft about waftily in the breezey breeze upon my dragon of olde.

Oh, this dream of mine!