World of Warcraft: Current Year

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Are you a retard who plays wow with a controller? Yeah I wonder why M+ is toxic for you...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was cracking up laughing as he talked about the incredible stress that is running M+ and the 'pressure' that it creates while trying to re-affirm that he isn't bad. Dude is sitting there with a controller having done regular mythic once (which is the retard mode that allows you to see mechanics - you just don't get punished by failing them) yelling at the tank that they're going too fast. Chris Chris we should totally M+ together when Dragonflight comes out, you can bring your xbox controller and I'll stream it for people to watch us!

M+ is an absolutely fantastic addition to the MMO genre. It makes dungeons relevant and thus allows developers to re-use assets, provides gear progression for non raiders who hate that shit, and lets you play with your friends while still providing essentially entirely 'new' content that to re-run. People who can't handle the speed that higher keys require should return to playing games that allow you to reset constantly as that's more their speed or simply acknowledge that they aren't able to keep pace with the requirements that higher keys require. These are likely the folks who enjoy slower games and think that Everquest's skill level was comparable to WoW's because they're retarded and weren't able to keep up. The 'issue' with M+ is that Blizzard never evolved it or provided adequate resources into making alternative challenges except for speed as well as being absolutely shitty at class balance. This does require quite a bit of work though, albeit even Legion blizzard was able to show that they can figure that out (mage tower) -- sadly I have no faith in them to be able to do anything except learn that they also need to incorporate more dungeons and affixies that aren't trash.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Yeah, I used to like cruising Deviantart but now it's just furry shit and some weird overly fat anime girl art which I just don't understand

Deviantart had been bleeding off good artists and photographers for a long time now, but it really started to go down the tubes when things like Patreon became a thing - a lot of artists went over there and started to post work and actually get paid. Prior to then, places like Flickr and Tumblr, then later social media sites like Instagram drew away a good chunk of the photographers that used to use DA (even though DA had less restrictions on content compared to places like IG (or Tumblr after they stupidly banned nudity - the Tumblr thing was a boneheaded move of the decade - rather than invest in moderation or better tech, then just went full nuclear and wiped out the main draw for the site. Tumblr had fallen so damned far in value I think it only sold for like 1/1000th or less of its prior valuation).

DA also did some stupid shit, like they made some changes to how search functions works (actually making it hard to find stuff) and made a half-asses attempt to make the site more mobile friendly. They also started to use the banhammer on a bunch of artists for various reasons, which caused more people to leave the site.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Deviantart had been bleeding off good artists and photographers for a long time now, but it really started to go down the tubes when things like Patreon became a thing - a lot of artists went over there and started to post work and actually get paid. Prior to then, places like Flickr and Tumblr, then later social media sites like Instagram drew away a good chunk of the photographers that used to use DA (even though DA had less restrictions on content compared to places like IG (or Tumblr after they stupidly banned nudity - the Tumblr thing was a boneheaded move of the decade - rather than invest in moderation or better tech, then just went full nuclear and wiped out the main draw for the site. Tumblr had fallen so damned far in value I think it only sold for like 1/1000th or less of its prior valuation).

DA also did some stupid shit, like they made some changes to how search functions works (actually making it hard to find stuff) and made a half-asses attempt to make the site more mobile friendly. They also started to use the banhammer on a bunch of artists for various reasons, which caused more people to leave the site.

Yeah it's a huge bummer, I always like sites like that where you could get inspiration for art or cool pics and new artists.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I used to like cruising Deviantart but now it's just furry shit and some weird overly fat anime girl art which I just don't understand.
Used to? Do you think degenerates have improved in the last 20 years? I'm pretty proud of my secret art collection.

• 1Worf

Cybsled

Yes, but DA used to have higher quality degenerates. Now when you do searches, it feels like half the shit is something a bot using MS Paint spewed out.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I liked DA 15 years ago for one reason, a female friend of mine posted all kinds of extremely sexy pictures on there. Lot of artsy stuff. Some of the best pictures I've ever seen actually, she had an incredible talent for selfies. This was before selfies were a mainstream thing. She didn't do like Instagram bikini selfie type stuff, it was more like "wear a black dress in the rain and grayscale it" type artsy material.

She was hot as fuck and so was her DA. Unfortunately I messed up that relationship before it could get too serious. Either way I had a soft spot for DA because it gave her a place to be creative at a time when people didn't really have much for that kind of thing.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Early 00s Deviant Art was a great site. Just like Newgrounds.

Today? Don't touch it with someone else's dick.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm glad I'm not the only one who was cracking up laughing as he talked about the incredible stress that is running M+ and the 'pressure' that it creates while trying to re-affirm that he isn't bad. Dude is sitting there with a controller having done regular mythic once (which is the retard mode that allows you to see mechanics - you just don't get punished by failing them) yelling at the tank that they're going too fast. Chris Chris we should totally M+ together when Dragonflight comes out, you can bring your xbox controller and I'll stream it for people to watch us!

M+ is an absolutely fantastic addition to the MMO genre. It makes dungeons relevant and thus allows developers to re-use assets, provides gear progression for non raiders who hate that shit, and lets you play with your friends while still providing essentially entirely 'new' content that to re-run. People who can't handle the speed that higher keys require should return to playing games that allow you to reset constantly as that's more their speed or simply acknowledge that they aren't able to keep pace with the requirements that higher keys require. These are likely the folks who enjoy slower games and think that Everquest's skill level was comparable to WoW's because they're retarded and weren't able to keep up. The 'issue' with M+ is that Blizzard never evolved it or provided adequate resources into making alternative challenges except for speed as well as being absolutely shitty at class balance. This does require quite a bit of work though, albeit even Legion blizzard was able to show that they can figure that out (mage tower) -- sadly I have no faith in them to be able to do anything except learn that they also need to incorporate more dungeons and affixies that aren't trash.
Explain how I did the previous speedrun content in the game? Not sure you fully read or understood my posts.

I was saying that it was difficult to learn the speedrun strats as a healer given how toxic the other players are. I wasn't slow because I can't figure out analogue sticks, actual movement is the fastest I've ever been in an MMO. It was learning the mana management, line of sight issues and skip routes etc. I actually cleared a few after wiping once and still beating the timer, so it was just unnecessary for everyone to be assholes.

This anti controller stuff on a gaming board is the most retarded thing I've seen on the internet. Analogue sticks at the same speed as a mouse. Keybinds are keybinds, I just have more of them. There are MMOs on Playstation with more difficult content than WoW.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Moron

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Explain how I did the previous speedrun content in the game? Not sure you fully read or understood my posts.

I was saying that it was difficult to learn the speedrun strats as a healer given how toxic the other players are. I wasn't slow because I can't figure out analogue sticks, actual movement is the fastest I've ever been in an MMO. It was learning the mana management, line of sight issues and skip routes etc. I actually cleared a few after wiping once and still beating the timer, so it was just unnecessary for everyone to be assholes.

This anti controller stuff on a gaming board is the most retarded thing I've seen on the internet. Analogue sticks at the same speed as a mouse. Keybinds are keybinds, I just have more of them. There are MMOs on Playstation with more difficult content than WoW.

Link your armory American Inventor put your money where your mouth is so we can laugh. We can put this to bed in seconds.

• 2Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Link your armory American Inventor put your money where your mouth is so we can laugh. We can put this to bed in seconds.
Why? Not opening myself up to whatever weird stalking you have in mind.

It just has my Burning Crusade hardcore raider acheivements on my Priest dated to the launch of acheivements (Amami War Bear, Sunwell clear) and a couple of M0/M1 clears, I don't remember the specifics.

• 1Moron

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Why? Not opening myself up to whatever weird stalking you have in mind.

It just has my Burning Crusade hardcore raider acheivements on my Priest dated to the launch of acheivements (Amami War Bear, Sunwell clear) and a couple of M0/M1 clears, I don't remember the specifics.

Once again you just continue to prove you are a retard useless faggot. I am going to bet you don't even have +15 achievements. If you are going to play like a failure faggot retard then complain M+ is toxic while not realizing the reason it's toxic is because people don't want to carry fucking dead weight trash like you.

Yet when asked to back up your bullshit you faggot out like always. :emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Once again you just continue to prove you are a retard useless faggot. I am going to bet you don't even have +15 achievements. If you are going to play like a failure faggot retard then complain M+ is toxic while not realizing the reason it's toxic is because people don't want to carry fucking dead weight trash like you.

Yet when asked to back up your bullshit you faggot out like always. :emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:
People don't want to help bring new people into the system.

What is a +15 acheivement? You talking about a +15 key or 15 clears or?

• 1Moron

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
This Chris/Booze feud has gotten pretty fuckin' gay. Stop shitting up the WoW thread with your bickering, and let us get back to shitting up the WoW thread with how shitty WoW is.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
This Chris/Booze feud has gotten pretty fuckin' gay. Stop shitting up the WoW thread with your bickering, and let us get back to shitting up the WoW thread with how shitty WoW is.
I'm trying! I just want to explain how much I hate M+ and how it's ruining the game and this faggot is flaming me because daddy Putin is fucking up in Ukraine.

The crux of the issue for me is that "other game" has more difficult and often longer raid bosses, minimum toxicity and even has "practice raids" to learn mechanics. This is because you res right in front of the boss and can just go again.

Maybe it's just the arcade mode of MMOs but I really think that timers, trash, corpse runs and massive raid areas have to go. It's antiquated.

There's definitely a place for a trash filled exploration megadungeon like BRD or Kharazan by the way, just not every piece of endgame content.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I'm trying! I just want to explain how much I hate M+ and how it's ruining the game and this faggot is flaming me because daddy Putin is fucking up in Ukraine.

The crux of the issue for me is that "other game" has more difficult and often longer raid bosses, minimum toxicity and even has "practice raids" to learn mechanics. This is because you res right in front of the boss and can just go again.

Maybe it's just the arcade mode of MMOs but I really think that timers, trash, corpse runs and massive raid areas have to go. It's antiquated.

There's definitely a place for a trash filled exploration megadungeon like BRD or Kharazan by the way, just not every piece of endgame content.

No the crux of the issue is you are a clearly shit player with zero friends playing like a dumb fuck and as such you can't enjoy the content because nobody wants to carry your worthless ass.

• 2Edgelord

Chris

Potato del Grande
No the crux of the issue is you are a clearly shit player with zero friends playing like a dumb fuck and as such you can't enjoy the content because nobody wants to carry your worthless ass.
Kind of proves my point though?

In the other game people usually go out of their way to help. It's actually quicker to help someone with a mechanic than find a replacement for them.

Do you actually enjoy clearing trash and doing corpse runs?

If items had prestige like in vanilla, then yes you can have that timewasting stuff as a feature to keep loot valuable, but epics rain from the sky these days.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
1650867711511.png

• 1Weird Boner