World of Warcraft: Current Year

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Some of you guys are considering giving them money for this? Nut up and have some principles.
I just like the idea that Blizzard and Vought have similar stories. Im just imagining Furor = Homelander, and bitches breast milk is just disappearing. Awful lot of similarities here....

Daidraco

Tier Sets
Hunter Primalist
1068713.jpg

Rogue Primalist
1068721.jpg

Shaman Primalist
1068715.jpg

Demon Hunter Primalist
1068720.jpg

Mage Primalist
1068712.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Daidraco

Those cant be from Mythic difficulty, just too plain Jane. Im expecting the Plate shit to just be raw dog, though.

TheAylix

Vyemm Raider
This expansion will basically be dragon gang bang 4000 and two tanks lmao
I want this to be true so badly. I want to come back to this thread in two years and see the world first race to down Yiffy von Snugglewing, Scion of the Darque Dragonflight, and the only viable raid comp is just 23 dragon evokers and 2 surly blood DKs. I want to see the Twitch clips of e-sports buffoons talking in hushed tones about the brilliant raid strategy while gay dragonmen prance onscreen for virtual fetish gear. I would laugh so hard that not only would I die, I would need a closed casket funeral because the coroner wouldn't be able to remove the smile from my corpse.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Pretty sure I would rather jam my dick into a blender, than ever play anything Blizzard again.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
God, those sets look like shit... If I showed you any of those without the class name attached to them, would you be able to tell who they belong to?

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Daidraco

ou be able to tell who they
Out of the only ones available, probably just the Hunter's. They have got to be the low difficulty raiding tier sets. But theyre going to have to lay it on strong if they want to pull the Mythic set up out of that drab shit.

A lot of the shit Ive seen come out of Shadowlands, and I guess the stuff coming out of Dragonflight just seems like there was an excuse always in the back of the designers head that "They can just transmog it if they dont like it."

But in the end, these boring looking tier sets still look better than New World's shit.

• 1Truth!

Daidraco

I mean, c'mon.. It doesnt even have to be a 1 to 1 copy! I dont even think its risky to bet that more players would play with either of these skeletal frames.

1067566.jpg

1067811.jpg

• 1Truth!

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Pretty sure I would rather jam my dick into a blender, than ever play anything Blizzard again.

If people are speaking highly of WoW a few months after this release I would consider picking it up that's just never going to happen. The honeymoon phase has been shrinking expansion after expansion after expansion for years now. I regard WoW about the same way I regard the twelfth Children of the Corn film. I'm not saying never but I'm sure as fuck not picking it up on my own without some strong recommendations.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I mean, c'mon.. It doesnt even have to be a 1 to 1 copy! I dont even think its risky to bet that more players would play with either of these skeletal frames.

1067566.jpg

1067811.jpg

Why could that top model not have been a dracthyr body type? Seems like it's already rigged for armor, etc. Slap some wings on that bitch, for fuck's sake.

• 1Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I tried watching one of the Bellular vids. I couldn't even make it half way. It was so obvious that he's trying really hard to spin it how great the expansion is gonna be. It's understandable because the size of his paycheck from YT depends on wow not being shit.
The truth is that wow is in such a fucking shit state that even a mild improvement in systems/gameplay/story etc would be considered a major success and would make content creators like Bell/Asmon shout from the rooftops that blizzard finally listened, wow is back, dragonpuke is fantastic. Asmon has already gone into massive tirades whenever someone criticizes him being too "the exp is gonna be great, you guys"
At the end of the day it's just gonna be an exp without anything to do besides raiding, M+ and pvp. There's no borrowed power to force people log on daily to push MAU up. And after a month or two all content is consumed by a casual player.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
It was so obvious that he's trying really hard to spin it how great the expansion is gonna be. It's understandable because the size of his paycheck from YT depends on wow not being shit.
This was always the case, but it got way worse with time. At the same time it's way more obvious with other such one trick ponies, like MrGM or Taliesen, which I find totally unwatchable.

The danger I see here, is that Blizzard listens to those sycophants about how great their Nu-WoW is, while everyone else just comes, takes a look and leaves.

On the other hand I enjoyed this video, because it's from the perspective of someone who jumped ship to FFXIV:

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
Looked at the achievement list on MMO Champion for the DF Alpha. Well some new collection ones like 500 mounts, 1250/1500/1750/2000 pets, which is nice, but 80% are bronze/silver/gold times for action flying or whatever is behind. Not thrilled.

Last edited:

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Ahh the battered wife syndrome begins anew. It's new WoW expansion time!

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!