World of Warcraft: Current Year

Fucker

Log Wizard
The outlaw rogue talent tree is actually kind of interesting, so many different builds you could go. I think a lot of people will go the new ambush build but I think even a more passive/proc build with less CD's could be viable. Seal Fate + SS procs + Dispatcher + Vigor.. all you really have to do is spam SS + Dispatch with the occasional pistol shot, all with Blade Flurry hitting 8 targets now.

View attachment 422159
They are taking things you have now and making you earn them again? Neat!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The outlaw rogue talent tree is actually kind of interesting, so many different builds you could go. I think a lot of people will go the new ambush build but I think even a more passive/proc build with less CD's could be viable. Seal Fate + SS procs + Dispatcher + Vigor.. all you really have to do is spam SS + Dispatch with the occasional pistol shot, all with Blade Flurry hitting 8 targets now.

View attachment 422159
Oh wait they're revamping it so its more like old school talents?

Laugh Lol GIF

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Its infecting just about everything I play. Im just done with reacting/caring about it. But while we're on that note : Sindragosa is back and shes black. lul A black blood elf. lolol

r5w9tzlvakb91.jpg

Edit - Dracthyr ability where they hover and can basically move and cast is so fucking OP. Just watching Maximum's stream and if Dracthyr goes live this powerful, no one is going to play any other DPS outside of just for role playing elements.
Oh wow, making a ranged DPS class head and shoulders above not only melee but every other ranged DPS class as well.

Look at these retarded abilities:
  • Obsidian Mettle -> Passive immunity to pushback, interrupt, and silence.
  • Scouring Flames -> Main DPS ability Flame breath is passively also a dispel.
  • AOE Stun and pushback racial ability (superior War Stomp).
  • Wing buffet, additional racial pushback and CC ability.
  • Dracthyr can fly 20% faster if they have the Explore Achievement for the continent they are currently on. Making them by default the fastest flyer/mount in the game. As the cheevos for this are account wide now there is zero reason to not have a max level evoker just to do basic shit.
  • Evoker talent Zephyr make party take 20% reduced AOE dmg for 8 seconds (huge).

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

bolok

Trakanon Raider

View attachment 422159
Outlaw is actually the most interesting tree for me at the moment. If you can tear yourself away from the group CDR- you can make some real degenerate stuff. Basically recreated the Legion SND only build. Up to 5 SS hits per press, Ambush procs that can also hit up to 5 times, and big boy pistol procs. Lol
Dragonflight Talent Calculator - 10.0.0 Beta Still have a couple points to move around as well. Probably a better tree there with shadowdance.

Last edited:

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
With how long (distance) the Evoker's spells can be, they are going to be the new Moonkin of pissing tanks off

Juvarisx

Florida
They are taking things you have now and making you earn them again? Neat!

Yea it wont be super cool for existing characters or for this specific expansion, but doing this opens up way more customization for future.

Also it will be nice creating a build around how you want to play a spec for once

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Outlaw is actually the most interesting tree for me at the moment. If you can tear yourself away from the group CDR- you can make some real degenerate stuff. Basically recreated the Legion SND only build. Up to 5 SS hits per press, Ambush procs that can also hit up to 5 times, and big boy pistol procs. Lol
Dragonflight Talent Calculator - 10.0.0 Beta Still have a couple points to move around as well. Probably a better tree there with shadowdance.
Definitely take RtB and Restless Blades to finish out the build.
Yea it wont be super cool for existing characters or for this specific expansion, but doing this opens up way more customization for future.

Also it will be nice creating a build around how you want to play a spec for once

Lets be real, we are all just going to spec what the guides tell us is best. I think the talent trees (the well designed ones) are great either way.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I am all for talents giving your more options. But just looking at these its like they take away tons of what have been base abilities for a decade and make you have to purposefully choose them over something else.

Good change IMO.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Definitely take RtB and Restless Blades to finish out the build.

Lets be real, we are all just going to spec what the guides tell us is best. I think the talent trees (the well designed ones) are great either way.
I hate rtb, so pass on that. If yer gonna take it, yer pretty obligated to go all the way down the midddle imo.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Oh wow, making a ranged DPS class head and shoulders above not only melee but every other ranged DPS class as well.
I think at some level that's desperation, trying to lure players back with "something fresh and kind of feeling OP". Remember, it's all about those day one box sales.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I am all for talents giving your more options. But just looking at these its like they take away tons of what have been base abilities for a decade and make you have to purposefully choose . TBD them over something else.

Good change IMO.

That is why I am concerned this could just become borrowed power 2.0 in the next xpac. TBD I guess

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think at some level that's desperation, trying to lure players back with "something fresh and kind of feeling OP". Remember, it's all about those day one box sales.
Eh, every new class theyve released has spent that entire expansion dominating the charts. The team is desperate, sure. But this isnt out of the norm in my opinion. DK was a monster in Wrath. Monk was laughably OP in Mists. DH I never played, but they sure af dominated the charts. Its only after the class has been out for a couple expansions do you start to see them wither down below the class designers favorite classes (Warlock is always a solid choice imo).

That is why I am concerned this could just become borrowed power 2.0 in the next xpac. TBD I guess
Ya, Ive tried to figure that shit out and I dont get how its different this time either.... Unless, they add another row of talents on the end for the next expansion, and then guess what.. we're back on the same fucking track we were a long time ago. Depending on where people are in SL's progression, they may feel like they lose something - but from what I gather, just about every class is going to feel the same for most people. I dont think I have a single class below lvl 50, and half of them are 60.

It kind of goes along with the same thing a level squish did with the zones and shit. When they did the level squish and packaged all previous expansions together in the what.. 20-50 gameplay experience, I thought thats how expansions were going to be from now on. So even though you're 60 in SL's, you're lvl 50 in Dragonflight until you level back up to 60. But instead, theyre raising the cap to 70. Which is what is going to cause the talent tree issue in the following expansion. Which imo, the biggest borrowed power you should get during these expansions is just a fucking tier set. A tier set that doesnt just "turn off" after the expansions done (dumbest shit).

Neranja Neranja - I personally am glad they are desparate. Its why Im watching to see what they are doing and how they are reacting to shit this time around. A few classes are just left to the dregs in the current talent tree designs. Last I heard it was Shadow Priest and a couple others. Are they going to actively work on those till theyre in a good spot? Or do their usual routine and let them flounder for most of the expansion? I personally would do anything to get the Legion Prenerf or after nerfed S2M Spriest back. They decided to change the mount almost immediately on the 500 mount achievement reward because of word of mouth - so... fuck, its just so hard to tell. I just hope that if this expansion does actually have a fucking soul that its success doesnt lead them right back down the path of telling the players fuck you, again.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Start a petition because Hogger has a collar like a slave and he's a dog so that's racist. As it's really just saying that black people are savage animals and slaves.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
If they do an allied race out of Gnolls, Ill be annoyed af. Been wanting Naga, Ogre or Centaur for almost 19 fkn years now. They also have new models in for the Mur boys.
How fuckin long it's taking them to add Ogre to Horde is a sin. We got fuckin Fox people before Ogres...

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users