World of Warcraft: Current Year

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Khadgar had some kind of romance with a bitch back in Legion. Hes not married and definitely not gay. Dont buy into that reddit BS.

Khad Bro might not be gay but he is defiantly a fucking faggot.

73YnT4x6CVLsCqHZ3EJg3mnHzMsUZn0LqodG5x-3V9A.jpg

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Argarth

On the verandah
Well, it worked.
Haven't played WoW for 4 years, and the Shadowlands/Level 50 gifts kinda piqued my interest again. Giving them $15 doesn't hurt too much. Downloading now =)

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well, it worked.
Haven't played WoW for 4 years, and the Shadowlands/Level 50 gifts kinda piqued my interest again. Giving them $15 doesn't hurt too much. Downloading now =)
Im surprised you didnt have enough gold on your account for a free token? I played it for a few days not too long ago. SL's is a 1000x more tolerable now that flying is so easy to get in the main lands of SL's and Zereth Mortis. The Maw is still god awful, but at least you can use a ground mount between those two zones now without farming Torghast. Legendaries are super easy to get now by farming Zereth Mortis dust for a day or two instead of farming Torghast non stop. Season 4 is out now, apparently, and the quickest way to get regular gear is Mythic+ or PVP and then upgrade them with uncapped valor points.

Im serious about the few days though - out of the entire expansion, you can do everything the game offers within a few days. They've always been bad about invalidating past content, but somehow.. it seems way worse for anything that came before Zereth Mortis content.

• 1Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Well, you need to get revered with zereth Morris rep in order to craft an equipable 2nd legendary that you can upgrade past 265… and that takes weeks of gated rep.

Daidraco

Well, you need to get revered with zereth Morris rep in order to craft an equipable 2nd legendary that you can upgrade past 265… and that takes weeks of gated rep.
You're correct. I shouldnt have assumed he wouldnt be retarded and grind out something like that with the next expansion on the horizon.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Well, it worked.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
SL's is a 1000x more tolerable now that flying is so easy to get in the main lands of SL's and Zereth Mortis. The Maw is still god awful, but at least you can use a ground mount between those two zones now without farming Torghast. Legendaries are super easy to get now by farming Zereth Mortis dust for a day or two instead of farming Torghast non stop.
You make it sound like the expansion is really nice now. This almost makes me want to check it out now. But then I remember that none of my friends plays anymore, my guild fell apart expansions ago, and I don't want to swim in the toxicity that is the WoW PuG community.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Problem is most expansions end in the state they should have began in. It's the artifical retard cockblock add in and later remove that is the bane of most players.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Maybe I just don’t get weeb shit - shadowbringers was very good but the rest of ff14 story sucks dick (bits of hw/doma sb ok, ew wildly disappointing). SWToR imperial agent, sith warrior etc were way better.

I’m not sure WoW has ever done storytelling very well in game, but the WotLK cinematic trailer is my favourite piece of gaming media - really a masterpiece. Watching the current team try to imitate the same feel is like watching some clown trying to fingerpaint classical art.

EW story was a masterpiece.

That cinematic is Lich King ressing one dragon with an overrated chiorboy singing, big deal. The game already had a Frost Wyrm boss.

• 1Moron
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
EW story was a masterpiece.

That cinematic is Lich King ressing one dragon with an overrated chiorboy singing, big deal. The game already had a Frost Wyrm boss.
This might make me cancel FFxiv. Worst take ever. That’s one of the most moving MMO trailers made. Period.

Pretty much puts into question any take on FFXIV.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

WOTLK was a great xpac and had a good story.

WOTLK was also released 14 years ago and their xpacs and story have been ever uneven since then

• 1Like

Daidraco

This might make me cancel FFxiv. Worst take ever. That’s one of the most moving MMO trailers made. Period.

I seriously hope you werent taking a review from Chris. FFXIV is the literal definition of stockholm syndrome. No shit the little parts are good when you just suffered through 40 hours of fucking running fetch quests back and forth.
WOTLK was a great xpac and had a good story.

WOTLK was also released 14 years ago and their xpacs and story have been ever uneven since then
Either you're having a struck or I am. What?

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I seriously hope you werent taking a review from Chris. FFXIV is the literal definition of stockholm syndrome. No shit the little parts are good when you just suffered through 40 hours of fucking running fetch quests back and forth.

Either you're having a struck or I am. What?
Oh no. not really. I'm playing of my own volition. Its just I've seen him bring it up constantly when its not even cracked a top 10 for me on MMO and MMO xpacs so far. In fact, I like the classes and mmo portions but so far the story has been one of the worst I've played in FF and I've played a fair amount of the mainline. Others have assured me that where I'm at gets good, so we will see. That said, I have been unable to recommend it to any of my MMO buddies, most of whom do not care for mainline FF games.

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

Have to admit coming back to Wrath after quitting at end of Sunwell was pretty fun. Was nice when they still had a good bit of WC3 lore to draw from.

• 1Like

Argarth

On the verandah
You're correct. I shouldnt have assumed he wouldnt be retarded and grind out something like that with the next expansion on the horizon.
No way I'll be "grinding" anything significant.
Never been into stockpiling WoW gold, never ran out, so no need. A token would just about empty the bank. Looks like they've more than quadrupled in price since I quit.
Still haven't subbed, downloading mods and setting up the UI close to how I remember it, is a chore. Almost at the stage where I'm not sure if I can really be bothered, heh.

Chris

Potato del Grande

I may have been exaggerating about that cinematic :)

Countered a bad take with one of my own!