World of Warcraft: Current Year

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Money talks, but you are not the target demographic. As such your money means nothing.
Right but their target demographic doesn't really spend money on games. I can't name a single liberal woman that I know that bashes/critiques games constantly that actually plays the ones aimed at them. The only gaming women I know are typically the fat ugly nerd types we've all played games with our entire lives.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
So i've seen rampant speculation that Classic+ is the way. How badly are they going to fuck up future xpacs if the Suicide Squad is put in charge? Or will this be the one area that Blizzard says "Ew, let the nerds have that!" and we actually get good content again?

I'd actually love a rewritten story where they dumpster remaking hte old world entirely yet somehow either allowed flying or banned flying completely (shrinks the world imo), brought in only Tmog and dual spec from modern wow, killed LFR for making 10m raids the "story" modes with reduced loot quality, dialed back the DDR in fights some, no LFD, no crazy systems, and outright skipped garrisons or maybe draenor in general. I still think how the legion got to Azeroth was the worst of the better storytelling era before BFA hit.

I expect nothing from the story, but the talents and professions look like they're gonna be the best they've ever been from what I've seen so far in DF, plus no more borrowed power mechanic.

Caeden

I expect nothing from the story, but the talents and professions look like they're gonna be the best they've ever been from what I've seen so far in DF, plus no more borrowed power mechanic.
I doubt i ever play DF. I haven't touched shadowlands and BFA could shampoo my crotch halfway through. In fact I can say for a fact that I will not play DF no matter how well designed.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
They are taking what you have now and putting it in a new wrapper. Not only that, they are taking things you have NOW and putting them behind level grinds and you will have to wait 10 more levels to get the things you have now.

• 1Solidarity

Caeden

They are taking what you have now and putting it in a new wrapper. Not only that, they are taking things you have NOW and putting them behind level grinds and you will have to wait 10 more levels to get the things you have now.
Oh so borrowed power became stolen power!

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Taking shit away only to give it back is the gayest shit ever. These retard American Inventor faggots need to make an expansion without new levels since they don't mean shit anyways. The way the design the game ilvl is your actual level any fucking way. I don't need to grind 10 levels of gathering bear asses and pickled pig dicks for some retard dwarf queer to get back the skills I have already used for the last 2 years.

• 1Like

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's more accurate to say they're taking most of what you have now plus a bunch of things you've had in the past plus some new stuff and then letting you choose which ones you want, including combos that've never been possible before.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Taking shit away only to give it back is the gayest shit ever. These retard American Inventor faggots need to make an expansion without new levels since they don't mean shit anyways. The way the design the game ilvl is your actual level any fucking way. I don't need to grind 10 levels of gathering bear asses and pickled pig dicks for some retard dwarf queer to get back the skills I have already used for the last 2 years.
Not two years. 18.

:oops:

Fucker

Log Wizard
It's more accurate to say they're taking most of what you have now plus a bunch of things you've had in the past plus some new stuff and then letting you choose which ones you want, including combos that've never been possible before.
Nope. For my class, they are making me rearn things I already have and spreading it out over 10 more levels.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They vomited a bunch of stuff from the last 6 years onto some randomly laid out trees. There is very little thought of vision for how the specs should play. Wrath class design is superior to DF trees.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
They vomited a bunch of stuff from the last 6 years onto some randomly laid out trees. There is very little thought of vision for how the specs should play. Wrath class design is superior to DF trees.

i really do miss the old talent trees. having chunks of abilities only available to subclasses is fucking retarded, especially as someone who's mained paladin since 2005.

• 1Solidarity

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
As usual, art department A+
So on one hand, it looks good, but on the other, most of these zones felt like "oh I've been there 10years ago already". So many of these areas look like they're taken from old expansions, Grizzly Hills, Borean Tundra, Coldarra, Nagrand(more like the Warlords one than the BC one). Those dragon temples look fresh and nice but some of the other stuff looks like remastered old wow.

• 1Like

Happysmiles

Trakanon Raider
LOL at the art department. Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

• 1Double Worf

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
LOL at the art department. Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
1664491139029.png

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

Burns

Looked at a few of the discords last week when I saw the leak of the release timeline.

The rogue disco had a convenient picture of the trees, pointing out all the bugs. They just rolled out a new patch, so some things were probably fixed, but last week there were at least 33 issues for just Assassination rogues (11 of which were in class tree)(Outlaw and Sub trees looked to have just as many). Pictures linked below.

They have approximately one month till pre-patch, and those trees go live. If all classes have that many issues, who thinks the dev team will be able to squash even 80% of those within 30 some day?

The rogue disco mods unpin the pictures with all the bugs listed when a new patch drops. The Outlaw and Sub discos move too fast to go digging for their old bug list:
Class Tree:
unknown.png

Assassination's Tree:
unknown.png