World of Warcraft: Current Year

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
Sick tier 1 armor "set" for the dargons, guess I will have to make one after all:

Tier 1 is the FTM armor set, complete with bolt on flaccid cock.
View attachment 437120
View attachment 437121
So naked ass strapon on armor ok, boob armor bad...... I've heard about getting the dev dildo but man

Tie No Respect GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Chris

Potato del Grande
Anyone who buys Dragonflight should be banned from the Gamergate and Ukraine threads.

I bet that we have people wishing that Putin nukes the US to stop globohomo, then buying woke tranny games like this.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Anyone who buys Dragonflight should be banned from the Gamergate and Ukraine threads.

I bet that we have people wishing that Putin nukes the US to stop globohomo, then buying woke tranny games like this.
My gold fortune isn't doing any good just sitting there, so even if I get 20 hours out of the gameplay, it someone else's money well spent.

I was hoping Microsoft bought them, and kept the system in place, so I could buy years of game pass, but that deal seems hung up for some reason.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Do you post with a controller too? Anyone advocating anyone getting banned for an opinion and invoking anti wokism is just too comically NPC to handle.

In fact anytime I think this thread can't get gayer here you come.

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

Chris

Potato del Grande
Do you post with a controller too? Anyone advocating anyone getting banned for an opinion and invoking anti wokism is just too comically NPC to handle.

In fact anytime I think this thread can't get gayer here you come.

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF
You sound a little triggered. It's hyperbole for comedic effect, calm down.

You should be happy, you get LGBTQIA+2S dragons all over your screen in a few months time. Please enjoy it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes I'll be playing tranny dragons because there is literally no other MMO on the market and I actually want to play some MMOs with friends.

Do I think I'm a faggot for this? Yes I do.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 7 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
OK, question in case anybody still does this....
For the longest time I would just churn away distraction time crafting up food/potions/whatever that TradeSkillMaster said sold for a profit. Buying mats off the AH to do so for the most part. I was easily making around 2x what it cost every month to buy a WoW token so I haven't been paying for the game for quite a while.

They made the change where now apparently consumables (which includes enchants) are global AH, you literally can't see the names/realms of people who are undercutting you anymore. They made it so that consumables were global now, but apparently crafting materials aren't. Which means that if you're on a server with higher mats cost, you're just SOL. And prices have crashed to the point that unless you're on one of a few server with super low mat costs nothing is profitable anymore. Am I the only one around here still doing something like this? Yes I know it makes me a loser, just checking to see if any other losers are still around.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
As far as I know anything stackable is region wide, which would include most crafting materials.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I havent watched anything about DF in quite a while - but last I saw concerning Trades, just about all of them are getting revamped. If I had to guess, I imagine you're just at the tail end of an old system that will no longer be relevant in DF.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I was still making solid gold off them until they made the "all consumables are regional now" change. And I guess my old "day one of vanilla" server (hellscream) just had nicely profitable trade. Which got hosed with the whole region for undercutting pressure. Because it wasn't like it tailed off as the thing was winding down, it was the AH change and BOOM nothing profitable.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's also the end of the expansion where there's a large supply of materials available and low demand for a lot of crafted stuff. DF professions are going to be a lot different, they have skill trees, there's crafting gear, work orders to buy/sell BoP gear (not implemented yet to see how they work) and more interdependence between professions. Crafting with an alt army could be a legit endgame for some people, with the ability to make mythic level gear.

Cybsled

One thing I am wondering...it sounds like crafters can crafter BOP stuff for other players. So will that mean engineering stuff that is usually BOP and engi only will be usable by others? That would be nice, I missed engi on one of my characters because of the dumb capped tradeskill shit

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Some engi stuff will still require engineering skill to use, same with other professions. Engineers will make bracers that will likely be BiS for a lot of specs though.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I mean the professions thing could be fucking amazing and the most baller shit ever. Still all it amounts to is putting new floor mats in a clown car. Sure they could be top of the line floor mats, the best ever made, shits still in a clowncar.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user