World of Warcraft: Current Year

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Bellular is like that annoyingly optimistic friend that just can’t help himself about his gutterwhore ex. You still kind of like him but you also cringe. Talesin is the smarmy dude that got ultra liberal and woke corporate. He is so punchable and fake. Asmon gold is your college buddy that quit showers during freshman year. You’re 6 years post grad now but he’s still fun to hang out with.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
Bellular is such a fucking sad sack of shit. He tries so hard to suck Blizz cock but fails at even getting them properly off.
That is nothing compared to Preach who dramtically quit WOW "I'm done with WOW, FF14 is the best thing ever" and now returns with "watch my buttplugged tour of the Blizzard HQ and btw DF is awesome, gay dragons are the best thing ever". Pathetic.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Are those uh, streamers or something? WoW influencers?

They may all be faggots but y'all the bigger faggots for watching / following / knowing who they are.

• 7Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 9 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

They may all be faggots but y'all the bigger faggots for watching / following / knowing who they are.

It's usually a contact high from watching Asmongold. He watches their videos on stream.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

If you played WoW at all you know who they are, so don't be the stupid internet tough guy or pretend you don't. Not all their videos are about bending over and taking it from blizzard. Some are informational, things about addons, guides or even exploits. Just ignore their PR videos and you are fine.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If you played WoW at all you know who they are, so don't be the stupid internet tough guy or pretend you don't. Not all their videos are about bending over and taking it from blizzard. Some are informational, things about addons, guides or even exploits. Just ignore their PR videos and you are fine.
I know who they are just from reading these forums. Never once watched a video of theirs.

• 2Solidarity

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have heard their channel names, because people in this thread bring them up. I watched that one dude talk to Ion on his DF dick sucking tour, for about 30 seconds, before I turned it off.

Asmond is about the only one I could pick out of a line up. Well, maybe... if they got a bunch of skinny hobos and stuck Asmond in a row with them, it might be difficult. He has a few entertaining clips at least, but trying to watch his streams is impossible.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have heard their channel names, because people in this thread bring them up. I watched that one dude talk to Ion on his DF dick sucking tour, for about 30 seconds, before I turned it off.

Asmond is about the only one I could pick out of a line up. Well, maybe... if they got a bunch of skinny hobos and stuck Asmond in a row with them, it might be difficult. He has a few entertaining clips at least, but trying to watch his streams is impossible.

I mean I probably couldn't pick out looks, but voices, most likely. Just too many videos over the last decade to forget it. No different then asmond. And I said, dont watch the PR videos(which are nothing more then dick sucking to make sure they keep getting preferential treatment). The only "good" ones are informational. I think I recently watched two from two different people for addons, because having been missing for so long, I had no clue what the good addons were that are not apart of the core(dmg meter, boss mod and weak aura).

• 1Faggotry

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We're all posting on a gaming forum. We have no stones to throw in this glass house.

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Ive heard of asmon from this forum, people posted some dude trolling him in classic ganking him over and over and dude was crying about it on his stream. Never heard of anyone else.

And while i haven't played wow exclusively for 20 years or anything i did play beta and vanilla and came back for classic. You may say "oh well watching streamers play games and subscribing to their newsletter became standard during this time."

Thing is its not like i didnt play games in between. Ive played many different mmos, many for extended periods of time from eq back in 99 through current year, continuously.

If i need info ill google it or look on youtube but i never "liked" a particular "creator" or allowed a "personality" to inform my thoughts on a game. Never once thought, "gee i sure do like the cut of that mans jib, lemme watch more shit from him completely unrelated to my initial inquiry." I've never subscribed to anyones youtube or added them to twitch or whatever for any game ever.

they are faggots, sure. Thing is, they always have been. But Yall are just faggot enablers.

Maybe your a zoomer and its part of your weak ass culture, games are too hard so you watch other people play them instead. I get it i seen the southpark episode. But im old, got a mortgage and responsibilities. In my limited free time i play games not watch other people play them. Dont lump me in with your faggot shit.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Moron

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I dont even know what a zoomer is jackass, and I am probably just as old as your cranky ass. I have just the same things you do dumbass. Nice try though on the typical response. Next time go for original though.

And just fyi, though why I bother is lost on me, I dont watch twitch unless its a game I cannot play or tournaments. I do not subscribe to shit, either twitch or youtube. I use youtube as an educational, along with the usual sites like wowhead. But again, nice try, the usual lines that the pretend hard asses spew out and read into things way to hard, trying to over compensate I think.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Moron

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Nah. You insinuated anyone who plays a game automatically must know the e-celebrities associated with it, and anyone who claimed otherwise is lying being an internet tough guy.

I called you and your entire generation a bunch of faggots. Its current_year i guess its ok to be a faggot, but don't you dare claim I'm the weird one for not knowing or following random wow commentors. My generation only 2% self identify as faggots, i know the kids these days that number has shot up to 15, 20% maybe, but you're still the weird one.

I dont even remember the name of thots whos titties hanging out while they shove pineapples up their cooch and you think its normal to remember the name of some fat fuck crying about boomkin being underpowered or some dumb shit on youtube. Not only should i remember them i should watch enough of their "content" to recognize them by name? Fuck you.

Last edited:

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
The last few posts are a travesty and affront to the history of this forum!

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Some dude writing diatribes about his "not so gaming" life in a WoW thread, on a gaming forum, trying and failing to be condescending? This is shocking.

• 1Like

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
A little reminder of how much Blizzard's staff has changed:

FjknLycWIAAil4E.jpg

• 2Barf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users