World of Warcraft: Current Year

DavivMcD

Peasant
Original dungeon set = best set. BEFORE they changed the helm to that shitty crown.
rrr_img_64950.jpg

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Can we just get one thing corrected...its a nod to tier 4, not tier 5. I mean Dandai even has tier 4 in his post next to the tier 5 and completely misses it.

On a side note, why does that graphic not have tier 3?
Probably because it's meant to show the armors you can still obtain in-game, excluding the Black Market Auction House.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Looks absolutely lazy as fuck. It's t4 blended w/ t5 with a dick hanging off the belt. DO NOT WANT

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Everything I read of their alpha notes makes me think that Mistweaver monks are totally fucked in WoD. It all reads like a knee jerk reaction to jab-jab-uplift that results in completely removing all the unique aspects of the Monk as a healer.

Hopefully I'll get tagged for access before too long and see for myself.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Everything I read of their alpha notes makes me think that Mistweaver monks are totally fucked in WoD. It all reads like a knee jerk reaction to jab-jab-uplift that results in completely removing all the unique aspects of the Monk as a healer.

Hopefully I'll get tagged for access before too long and see for myself.
I just think they have no idea what they want to do with Monks. The original "Vision" (tm) was too OP and now they are just trying to homogenize all three specs.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Brewmaster was the only Monk spec that pretty much worked "as intended" this expansion, except for the silly-high DPS. And I honestly enjoy playing one, so I hope they don't futz with its core dynamic too much. They probably need to address Expel Harm being ridiculous in some fight situations, but I assume that'll happen as part of the vengeance shift.

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Brewmaster was the only Monk spec that pretty much worked "as intended" this expansion, except for the silly-high DPS. And I honestly enjoy playing one, so I hope they don't futz with its core dynamic too much. They probably need to address Expel Harm being ridiculous in some fight situations, but I assume that'll happen as part of the vengeance shift.
I've seen BM Monks throw down just sick dps, like making mages and locks look like scrubs level dps.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Pretty sure that's what he meant by "silly-high DPS".
Not to mention vengeance is going out the window, so that shit won't happen again. The percentage nerf they put on monks was all around, lazy, IMO. I'm personally looking forward to whatever changes they make to the class. Mage still looks boring as shit though.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Our Raid Group's Mage has offered ritual sacrifice in tribute to the removal of Alter Time and Evocation-forms that root you in place.

We keep telling him to reroll Warlock....

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yes, thus the past tense. He's pretty happy with WoD announcements, outside of the clunkiness of Mage AOE with the options being restricted to their appropriate elemental specs.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Rune of Power is still there, so it will be the only option he'll be allowed to use to stay competitive in heroic raiding.