World of Warcraft: Current Year

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I forget which year's blizzcon it was, but they made it very clear that they're aware of the running troll raid joke (and accompanying groans). I think it's safe to say they were trolling with that note (pun semi-intended).

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
Our Raid Group's Mage has offered ritual sacrifice in tribute to the removal of Alter Time and Evocation-forms that root you in place.

We keep telling him to reroll Warlock....
The lack of options to cast worthwhile shit while moving is annoying, but I always enjoyed playing mage a bit more than I did warlock (destrolock in wotlk was ok, but because it was quite mage-like).

Needless

Toe Sucker
EQOA had it right man.. let people cast while moving, just reduce their movement speed to like 10% while they're doing so.

"Oh shit conjuring this fireball that i've casted 909090394023492039423 times still requires my full concentration, if i take a step i'll fail!"

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
T17 warrior datamined...looks awesome. (The saw blades on the shoulders spin)

Also there's apparently going to be no tier set pieces in LFR.

warT17Red.jpg

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
T17 warrior datamined...looks awesome. (The saw blades on the shoulders spin)

Also there's apparently going to be no tier set pieces in LFR.
I saw the LFR mail thingy as well and I hope it's a change they've decided on. I won't care about LFR then, just don't give them the same gear that you get from heroic raids and I'll be happy

Needless

Toe Sucker
Perks are pretty much passives that you get leveling from 91-100 right?
Some of the classes get some pretty damn handy perks that aren't just damage boosts to their main abilties.. I like it.

I had to look them up after i saw that Rogues were losing fan of knives w/ combat spec... but to counter it, you get a perk that removes the target cap on blade flurry, and it also procs poisons which is pretty damn good lol

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Well, that's certainly motivation to get beyond LFR as quickly as possible.

Play with derps = look like derps.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Looking for Transmog amirite~
Plate isn't awful but that shit looks like it should be green quality gear lol

----

I'm started to considering my holy paladin again in WoD with those divine plea changes... 7% mana for 3 HP charges, with talents like Holy Avenger and Divine Purpose. Seems like it could make them one of the better healers in terms of longevity.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah that LFR stuff reeks of "just put in something shitty because people will transmog it anyways" design.

kudos

<Banned>
It's nice to see Blizzard introduce the "Vintage" line of armor into the game. I mean the cloth armor looks like mid-level vanilla WoW gear and the plate looks like the shit I got during the first few quests of WoTLK.