World of Warcraft: Current Year

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Well when you have players like the ones in my guild who dont care about running the same content a bazillion times, read normal mode, heroics etc for main and alts, why would you need to push content out. I swear some people dont get bored doing the same shit over and over again.

For me doing SoO on normal was enough. Doing that for a year? Ouch. My subscription just goes on and off depending if theres new stuff to do like many other players and blizz is ok with that.
I would just like them to be honest about it. You cant run a multi million dollar machine like blizz and not have enough resources to pump SLITHGLY more content over a year. Indie companies do it with 2 employees working in a closet.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Well when you have players like the ones in my guild who dont care about running the same content a bazillion times, read normal mode, heroics etc for main and alts, why would you need to push content out. I swear some people dont get bored doing the same shit over and over again.

For me doing SoO on normal was enough. Doing that for a year? Ouch. My subscription just goes on and off depending if theres new stuff to do like many other players and blizz is ok with that.
I would just like them to be honest about it. You cant run a multi million dollar machine like blizz and not have enough resources to pump SLITHGLY more content over a year. Indie companies do it with 2 employees working in a closet.
They've obviously figured out (years ago) that they' don't even have to.

Needless

Toe Sucker
So.... what doesn't make it easy bros? for arguments sake.

Heroic encounters? getting and maintaining 2600+ MMR?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Even WoW at it's hardest was never that hard. It just required 25 people to be reasonably competent all at the same time.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Even WoW at it's hardest was never that hard. It just required 25 people to be reasonably competent all at the same time.
This could be said for any MMO. Or any video game. If you're just competent nothing is hard. It's just a game.

IMO for what makes it hard, its the top tier stuff. So (in warlords) Mythic raiding, top tier arena, and the challenge modes

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
What was the hardest raid fight in WoW history, including hard modes?

DavivMcD

Peasant
At least now the people who think they've 'finished' WoW and it was easy get to see some of the raid content. Back in vanilla, the idiots who called WoW easy would just hit 60 and say "FINISHED!" I met a guy with multiple 60s, and when I asked him if his guild raided at all he said "Yeah we attack Crossroads once in a while."
Hey this did raid finder. they saw the content. gg blizz gg ez mode
I don't remember people playing Doom on "I'm too young to die" with god mode on and then complaining it was too easy.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I wonder if they will mention an effort to release content faster at Blizzcon this year? As I recall they get the question often enough and everytime apologize and say they are implementing new tech or new design teams or something to make it faster. I even think they said something about it at Blizzcon last year and as it turns out won't even have WoD before Blizzcon this year.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Probably C'thun pre-nerf? or Muru? 25 man 0 light yogg?
Speaking of 25 man, 0 light yogg... what can that be done with now days? I ask, because I'd love to get a robot head flying mount.

Edit: Oh, and LOL at them adding 2 more upgrade ranks to a lot of gear. Noticed that last night. Pretty easy way to boost some gear to the 544 level to start slipping into Normals.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I wonder if they will mention an effort to release content faster at Blizzcon this year? As I recall they get the question often enough and everytime apologize and say they are implementing new tech or new design teams or something to make it faster. I even think they said something about it at Blizzcon last year and as it turns out won't even have WoD before Blizzcon this year.
They're still working on that new tech, to get the new technology functional, which requires new tech.. thus they're still working on the new tech, to get the new tech's tech working.
Naw sayin?

Seriously though, we have this LOL NO SKILL, and LOL SKILL debate all the time.
Lets skip to the end where we say wow takes patience, coordination, and gear before it hits a skill ceiling

Speaking of 25 man, 0 light yogg... what can that be done with now days? I ask, because I'd love to get a robot head flying mount.
I think some classes can solo it, otherwise 2+?
It's a rare drop now though, so keep that in mind lol

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Wasn't pre-nerf C'thun technically impossible? Like the dps the players did would never be good enough to beat him?

imo, it was M'uru. Vashj/Kael'thas were some tough fuckers too