World of Warcraft: Current Year

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Whoops, never mind, was posting in response to the last page. Same link Ao provided though.

Cybsled

Was that the stuff from ZG? My memory is foggy because I didn't give a shit about the sub-40 man raiding stuff, with the exception of a few OP items from ZG (gogo trinket spellpower stacking!!!).

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
No, dungeon set 2 was a set of quests they put in where you could upgrade the original dungeon sets (Valor, Lightforge, that shit)

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
It was cool concept, but executed terribly since the only people who would have had cause to upgrade their Tier 0 at that point were far too casual to complete Stratholme East in 45 minutes.

Most of the people who finished the quest were Raiders who wanted to recolor their old Tier 0 for shits and giggles.

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I guess I consider Vanilla different than others. I was full T1/2 by the time those quests became available to upgrade the "Dungeon Set", so I always considered that .5.

Cybsled

I was thinking of the blue dungeon drop sets, although now that I think about it, people called that tier 0. I had no memory of this .5 stuff until you guys clarified, and even then it's more like a "oh ya, that was in a patch note" type of rememberance.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I was thinking of the blue dungeon drop sets, although now that I think about it, people called that tier 0. I had no memory of this .5 stuff until you guys clarified, and even then it's more like a "oh ya, that was in a patch note" type of rememberance.
I think it was released around Naxx (maybe?) and was just sort of "ok here is something not raiding to do".

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
They just announced that they're not wiping Valor for 5.2 so stop blowing it all.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
It's likely going to be quite a while before I see Ra-Den but I was curious how some of you more hardcore folks felt about the 30 attempt lockout on him.

Cybsled

Attempts is better than a time limit, since it lets you regroup after each attempt.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If its burning legion (a given now?), I will be very excited. After the LK, those are my favorite antagonists.

I'm very curious about Titan, but I doubt it makes an appearance.