World of Warcraft: Current Year

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Well they do have the rough strategy listed in the Dungeon/Raid journal thing in game. Granted the format is that of a bestiary and description of abilities rather than a "go here", but it is enough to get a solid grasp on what is going down if you take the time to read it.

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
There's always some jackass attacking Nazgrim during defensive, and there always will be (in LFR that is).
Doesn't really matter anymore. They nerfed the fuck out of this mechanic on LFR. In fact, I would argue it's better to do this so you avoid enrage timer 100% of the time.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I loved doing flex for people on my monk. Especially that nazgrim example. I get a kick out of seeing like 15 axes flying all over the place. We rarely if ever had one spawn on a guild run for example. People dying, adds back stabbing the shit out of people. It's just pure chaos and since it's flex - I know that we can carry the shit - but omg it's hilarious to watch people be so bad.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Doesn't really matter anymore. They nerfed the fuck out of this mechanic on LFR. In fact, I would argue it's better to do this so you avoid enrage timer 100% of the time.
Yep, just burn him while not killing shamans if youre pulling 200k+ dps. It doesn't matter much at all.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I loved doing flex for people on my monk. Especially that nazgrim example. I get a kick out of seeing like 15 axes flying all over the place. We rarely if ever had one spawn on a guild run for example. People dying, adds back stabbing the shit out of people. It's just pure chaos and since it's flex - I know that we can carry the shit - but omg it's hilarious to watch people be so bad.
I witnessed an amazing siegecrafter lfr victory. I think I was one of two dps alive at the end. Nobody doing belts, crawler mines fucking everywhere, two shredders up at a time, fire all up siegecrafter's ass, and it took goddamn forever. And the same goof troop went on to beat Klaxxi and Garrosh wipe-free. For fuck's sake, we had two warriors under 30k on -Garrosh-, where bladestorm in p1 should catapult them into the goddamn stratosphere.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
It is an interesting dynamic that WoW has versus some other titles (notably Everquest and Everquest 2); that by the end of a given expansion everything is on 'melt' status. For other games the previous expansion content remains somewhat to quite challenging and lower guilds continue to progress through the old content boosted by the expansion power increase. I wonder if the existence of a cyclical stage of complete and utter raw devastation keeps players around? I will say that logging into dungeons currently on WoW Live is a very cathartic, if extremely brief, experience.
This is because unlike Everquest, gear in WoW actually does something. In EQ, the base stats and secondary stats have been massively overcapped for like ten expansions, and the heroic stats do almost nothing. Also, since EQ mobs essentially roll a d20 for damage there's not a lot of possible variation. Most of the power increase comes from the new AAs in an expansion, the raid gear from a new expansion provides you with only very tiny upgrades, provided you had the raid gear from the last one.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Healing LFR is basically "Gimme a free lootbag for turning up" now, though. Drop AoE heal, alt-tab back to hearthstone, repeat.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Healing LFR is basically "Gimme a free lootbag for turning up" now, though. Drop AoE heal, alt-tab back to hearthstone, repeat.
Saw someone actually get kicked for trying this. His only healing was from his totem.

He was 5th, behind the tanks. The other healers were in dps spec.

Didn't wipe.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm rolling holy pally for now until xpac because I have no desire to play my druid yet, so, can't wait for LFR I guess lol.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am not even bothering with raiding at this point. I have so much to do in the game with factions/pets/dungeons, that I can forgo the need to take a course on raid bosses, just to avoid the "GOD YOU ARE A FUCKING NEWB" that comes with players like me. Not to mention I have a few characters I can bring up to 90th. With the expansion coming in November, it all resets anyways and I can get 489 geared and do fine starting the next expansion. I am just going to try and get a few of the mounts and such.

Saban_sl

shitlord
Anyone doing SoO 10 normal this week and needs a 555 frost dk? trying to browse raids on oqueue is painful.

Nyrruk#1565

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I witnessed an amazing siegecrafter lfr victory. I think I was one of two dps alive at the end. Nobody doing belts, crawler mines fucking everywhere, two shredders up at a time, fire all up siegecrafter's ass, and it took goddamn forever. And the same goof troop went on to beat Klaxxi and Garrosh wipe-free. For fuck's sake, we had two warriors under 30k on -Garrosh-, where bladestorm in p1 should catapult them into the goddamn stratosphere.
I can second the Siegecrafter on LFR, it's automatic entertainment. Seen a Garrosh LFR almost hit the 25 minute enrage timer... Did a 10N Garrosh kill this last weekend with a 575 warrior (I myself am a 577 fury warrior), and the guy did 208k dps. I couldn't believe it. Sometimes you just realize there are some absolutely terrible players, LFR brings them in droves.

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I decided to swap back to my Hpala for a bit, had no desire to go back to healing on this return. I hate what they have done with the class it feels like I am playing a dps rotation, it feels so awkward to play and my HPS was fucking awful. I am a very good healer done it in top guilds from Vanilla to Cata, but I been damned if I can figure out the way I am meant to be healing now.

When I look around the net for answers it is such a cluster fuck of Stack spirit, no stack haste, no fuck all that stack Mastery. Not sure if I will fire him up again until expansion

Bruman

Golden Squire
Pretty sure most LFR wipes I've witnessed were on Siegecrafter. Garrosh a couple of times, the Galakras event a couple of times. But yeah, Siegecrafter is the worst for LFR.

Jateff_sl

shitlord
I havent played in about 1 year but I kinda miss it, I might actually try it again... I have always said you dont leave WoW you only take a break I tried to leave... and now i wanna return...lol

Saban_sl

shitlord
I decided to swap back to my Hpala for a bit, had no desire to go back to healing on this return. I hate what they have done with the class it feels like I am playing a dps rotation, it feels so awkward to play and my HPS was fucking awful. I am a very good healer done it in top guilds from Vanilla to Cata, but I been damned if I can figure out the way I am meant to be healing now.

When I look around the net for answers it is such a cluster fuck of Stack spirit, no stack haste, no fuck all that stack Mastery. Not sure if I will fire him up again until expansion
used my WoD boost to get my priest to 90, went disc for something new. And i have absolutely no idea how to play him. I tried to reading some guides but i quickly got bored.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
used my WoD boost to get my priest to 90, went disc for something new. And i have absolutely no idea how to play him. I tried to reading some guides but i quickly got bored.
Because to the average person, they are.