World of Warcraft: Current Year

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'll do CM's. Me and my guild do it frequently so I found it's not too much of a problem finding people. I still need to do it for my hunter/druid. Hell maybe even my Shammy if I can level him up in time.

On another note. Does anyone have a good mod for a sort of contextual menu? What I'm looking for is something, when I press like the middle mouse button or something, a menu pops up. Maybe like a wheel menu that expands certain slices as I hover over them. That way I can put different clickies, extremely unused spells, professions etc.

EDIT: On a side note, I JUST BEAT HEXOS WOOT!!

Bruman

Golden Squire
EDIT: On a side note, I JUST BEAT HEXOS WOOT!!
Nice! I got him Saturday. Now I'm stuck on Nibbleh heh. Not even getting close. I'm a shadow priest, I've watched vids of shadow killing him, but I can't tell what they're actually doing (other than backing up in a circle, heh). They don't seem to be stopping to cast. I specced out as they did, picking talents that give instant casts, tried the move window thing, etc, and his health isn't dropping near enough for me.

kaxfenix

N00b
I sent a PM to a few already just getting it out there a few RL & online friends and I decided to come back to the game and Roll/boost characters on Khaz Modan Alliance side.. Kinda in the same boat didn't want to play by our selves and go through the hassle of trying to get into Pug Flex groups etc that most of us faced or deal with established guilds that require legendary cloaks and other useless requirements at this late in the game. So we created our own guild. We plan on raiding in WoD about 2 nights a week7 hours total, as most of us now have a wife and kids.

We're all Vets of the game but the hype brought us back kinda just farting around right now doing flex and back achievement grinding for old mounts and such. If any one is interested in joining us we need a few DPS and healers Battle Tag is nerdflex#1181

Guild site ishttp://mercsguild.enjin.com

Any one is welcomed.. Be awesome to get some rerolled peeps in the guild who are looking.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
I might be up for that Kaxfenix... Any of you guys pvp by chance? Is Khaz Modan a PvE server?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Nice! I got him Saturday. Now I'm stuck on Nibbleh heh. Not even getting close. I'm a shadow priest, I've watched vids of shadow killing him, but I can't tell what they're actually doing (other than backing up in a circle, heh). They don't seem to be stopping to cast. I specced out as they did, picking talents that give instant casts, tried the move window thing, etc, and his health isn't dropping near enough for me.
That means they are able to cast within a singular frame, usually. But maybe, just maybe, they are legit though. I wouldn't want to shit on anyone's parade.

kaxfenix

N00b
I might be up for that Kaxfenix... Any of you guys pvp by chance? Is Khaz Modan a PvE server?
KM is a PVE server. I my self am not much of a PVPer but we got a few guys that do 2s and 3s.. I will do battle ground every now and then but to be 100% transparent.. I am not very good at PVP so I mostly PVE
smile.png

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I hope as their audience keeps dwindling down they start offering discounted/bulk services like a bulk character transfer option. I'm so god damn miserable on my pvp server but I've got 11 90s there. There's no way I'm paying $275, though.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I hope as their audience keeps dwindling down they start offering discounted/bulk services like a bulk character transfer option. I'm so god damn miserable on my pvp server but I've got 11 90s there. There's no way I'm paying $275, though.
I made the mistake of transferring 4 of my 85s to Illidan (My old pvp server was just dead and the friends I transferred there to play with all quit) only to discover that there were a grand total of like 9 people playing alliance. Now I've got 6 90s and transfering them all again is just too much. I'd support that bundle.

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
Services prices are just amazingly high, if they'd cost 1/5th, I'd have used and abused them all quite a few times already. I play 11 characters, there is no way I'd pay for a server transfer for all of them. If the price would be ? 5,00 each, I'd consider it, but 225? Fuck it.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
I migrated one character after I became a raider in my guild. With faction change as well, that's 45? per char, which is ridiculous. I'm not going to move anything else, even though I have some amazing alts with hard-farmed gear and unobtainable stuff, I'll just use the """""free""""" level 90 boost on w/e alt I want to have in warlords.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
You need 496 average to enter SoO LFR, unless they do ToT or previous pointless shit, it's impossible to be even there. Also you don't get a full set in one hour, forget it, if you are lucky a couple pieces and one burden for the 535 piece. Unless you collected it with some other character.
That was ToT LFR, sorry, didn't specify. Collecting stuff for the cloak on my warrior.

And since the guy was in 483 boost greens, odds are he has armor pieces on another character. And even if my 1 hour for a full set was exaggerated, there wasn't asinglepiece that was not a 483 green. None.

Anyway I got 5/12 runestones on the first 7 bosses I killed. Figured the odds were great but I got one. ONE runestone from the remaining 7 bosses this lockout and that was a 100% one. RNGLOL.

Well maybe next lockout.

Bruman

Golden Squire
Ya, I can't beat Hexos at all. To be honest, the "safe" spots seem buggy because I rotate to the safe area and still die.
It took me a bit to find the right rhythm, as well as figuring out exactly what works with the game. Starting out I thought I was doing it correctly, but I was actually turning too soon. Adjust how you treat the lasers until you find out what the game is wanting from you.

Tol_sl

shitlord
The trick to hexos is realizing that clipping through walls by moving the mouse lightning fast doesn't seem to trigger a failure. You just want to have the open zone facing "up" when the hitbox of the walls closing in reach whatever point they are where they cause damage to your character. Kind of hard to explain, but you get a feel for it when you realize it. Tunneling helps a lot and just always wildly swinging the mouse towards the opening in a really fast way.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I have to say, beating Hexxos did feel uniquely satisfying. I imagine the sense of accomplishment is only slightly diminished by outgearing it.