World of Warcraft: Current Year

Juvarisx

Florida
damn SoO heroic is way nerfed since Tuesday. Aside from Garrosh MCs happening like 3x as fast as usual, we never hit an empowered whirl or even had an intermission before p3. And this is from a guild who took 200 wipes back in July to get him down.
Yea shit is way easier, which is fine its the end of the expansion. That being said, malkorok is the only thing you have to half pay attention to now and I assume you mean Mythic by the way. Just realized I killed heroic (mythic) Garrosh for the first time exactly 1 year ago on Tuesday, christ this raid is fucking old.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Yea shit is way easier, which is fine its the end of the expansion. That being said, malkorok is the only thing you have to half pay attention to now and I assume you mean Mythic by the way. Just realized I killed heroic (mythic) Garrosh for the first time exactly 1 year ago on Tuesday, christ this raid is fucking old.
lol. oh no, I mean normal. My guild is about as casual as it gets.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I encountered a fun little bug on my warrior in LFR where I died toHorridontrash and when I release I transported back to the door as a ghost with no body. Everytime I tried to run more than a few yards I would just transport back to the GY point. No other option but to disband which was shitty because I needed the shot at atitan runestonefrom the last boss and had to requeue
Fortunately, the only bosses that drop runestones are last 2 wings of ToT and first 2 wings of SoO.

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I killed Heroic (old normal) Garrosh for the first time with my Rogue earlier today and got the axe.

Astaire_sl

shitlord
Anyone happen to be on Emerald Dream, Alliance side? Getting bored playing alone and I'm finding the player base to be functionally retarded most of the time. I need friends <3

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
This may have been answered before but for someone who hasn't played since the beginning of Mists but plans on getting WoD, is it worth resubbing now (main is 90) or just wait until the expansion drops?

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
This may have been answered before but for someone who hasn't played since the beginning of Mists but plans on getting WoD, is it worth resubbing now (main is 90) or just wait until the expansion drops?
Wouldn't hurt to resub now, just to get a feel for the game again. Then again, this is WoW...you could probably relearn your class in 10 minutes.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
anyone have some pointers for disc priest healing? I'm fucking around with my alt and I basically spam PW:S, toss out prayer of mending and cascade, and then toss some flash heals/heals to top up. I'm near the bottom of the healing meter but I'm blowing up the absorbs.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
I leveled my protection warrior to 60 to get his trade skills maxed when I boosted him to 90. While leveling him to 60, I went protection for dungeons and fury when out solo leveling. My ability bars were full of buttons for both specs.

Post WoD patch with ability pruning Prot warrior still has a lot of abilities to choose from so they are still a fun class to play. Fury on the other hand was gutted and IMO will be completely boring to play. I think Blizzard went way too far with ability pruning for Fury.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Is Archaeology still incredibly gay to level? I want to try and get the aquamarine battle tank and the zin'rokh for tmog but from what i recall, those are very.. very tedious to get

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
Anyone else play enhancement shaman? Post WoD patch it is almost impossible for me to run out of mana now. Pre-patch I could only cast Healing Surge two times before I was low on mana. Now I can chain cast it and never drop below 85-90% mana. Was fighting Cinderfall on Timeless Isle yesterday and chain casting Lightning Bolt to stay out of range of his AOE. Once again mana never dropped below 85-90% despite still being in enhancement spec.

Just curious if this is working by design or a bug.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Everybody has very high mana regeneration now, even healers can-for the most part, chain spam their biggest heals. Hybrids are the same.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yes mana is pretty much not a factor unless you are in a really high burn heal type situation for a prolonged period of time. I was doing SoO with my enchance shaman after patch and there were zero mana issues even on fights I had to heal a bunch.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Is Archaeology still incredibly gay to level? I want to try and get the aquamarine battle tank and the zin'rokh for tmog but from what i recall, those are very.. very tedious to get
Yep, and that's nothing to do with actually levelling Archaeology and everything with the tiny random chance of actually getting those projects. You'll be 600 well before you see any of those. If you do... don't ever play lottery, you've exhausted your lifetime chance storage.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yep, and that's nothing to do with actually levelling Archaeology and everything with the tiny random chance of actually getting those projects. You'll be 600 well before you see any of those. If you do... don't ever play lottery, you've exhausted your lifetime chance storage.
Thats what i figured... bah, fuck that. I'll just keep usingthisbitch.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Some post-hotfix logs are showing up and what in the fuck shadow priests? They didn't buff them that I recall. Face melting deeps outta nowhere...

MM/BM hunters only 35% behind now after the 15% buff + large pet buff. MM has absolutely no AOE worth using, so BM might be the smarter choice for now.

In the meantime, the only thing stopping me from saying "fuck it, rogue main" is how tedious trash gets as melee.

/should just "accidentally" die to cleaves

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Leveling archelogy is easy. Trying to get specific items such as some of the rare ones takes time.