World of Warcraft: Current Year

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
The battle tank is a right fucker. I've done hundreds of tol'vir solves across three characters, never got it. Even grinding it when the zones were exploitable to spawn as many tolvir digs as you want.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Fortunately, the only bosses that drop runestones are last 2 wings of ToT and first 2 wings of SoO.
yeah yeah yeah, the other one then that does drop in that wing.

Anyway, I got my last one threw the lance at Nalak, did the solo scenario shit and still have Lei Shen left this week for an actual Titan Runestone this time. I think I can finish it up in two weeks if runestones drop anywhere near as fast as the last ones did.

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
The battle tank is a right fucker. I've done hundreds of tol'vir solves across three characters, never got it. Even grinding it when the zones were exploitable to spawn as many tolvir digs as you want.
Yeah I only had the patience to get them with the turnins you can do from Pandaren dig site solves...but that's only due to me being a sucker for achievements. Those Collect 20 ones almost drove me insane. Not sure which was worse, those or the collection achievement for Timeless Isle drops.

Notch_sl

shitlord
anyone have some pointers for disc priest healing? I'm fucking around with my alt and I basically spam PW:S, toss out prayer of mending and cascade, and then toss some flash heals/heals to top up. I'm near the bottom of the healing meter but I'm blowing up the absorbs.
PW:S and Holy Nova. PoM just to hear the dings as it bounces around. Honestly though, just PW: S and Holy Nova.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Anyone happen to be on Emerald Dream, Alliance side? Getting bored playing alone and I'm finding the player base to be functionally retarded most of the time. I need friends <3
Honestly I am not really sure where anyone is as i've been out of the WoW loop forever. We should probably put some servers/guilds that have a decent community representation or at least those who may want to recruit from our board community with the expansion coming up. Also, I believe someone mentioned building a list of recommended mods again. Would be nice to have some community recommendations categorized by general mods and then categorized for specific classes.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
You can cross server guild now so just find out where people are playing.
Can you do that across ANY servers? I thought you were limited to the servers connected to your own. For example, I'm on Sen'jin, and I see people (and am guilded with) people from Quel'Dorei, but only those 2 servers. I'm genuinely curious how the cross server stuff works, because I wasn't playing when they instituted all the battle.net/cross server/joined realms stuff.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Honestly I am not really sure where anyone is as i've been out of the WoW loop forever. We should probably put some servers/guilds that have a decent community representation or at least those who may want to recruit from our board community with the expansion coming up. Also, I believe someone mentioned building a list of recommended mods again. Would be nice to have some community recommendations categorized by general mods and then categorized for specific classes.
Second this. Just looking for some of the must haves for now. Thanks.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Second this. Just looking for some of the must haves for now. Thanks.
I use Weakauras, Deadly Boss mods, Skada, Shadowed Unit Frames, OnmiCC, Quartz, Tidy Plates, Plate Buffs, Bartender 4 as my essential mods. Honestly though I could just use Weakauras and be perfectly functional it is that good.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
any links to common configs or is it pretty good out of the box?

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
First thing I do every time I get sucked into playing WoW again is download ElvUI.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Can you do that across ANY servers? I thought you were limited to the servers connected to your own. For example, I'm on Sen'jin, and I see people (and am guilded with) people from Quel'Dorei, but only those 2 servers. I'm genuinely curious how the cross server stuff works, because I wasn't playing when they instituted all the battle.net/cross server/joined realms stuff.
Ahh shit yeah I think you're right. I keep forgetting that limitation. Sorry.
frown.png

I've been usingQarth UI : Graphical Compilations : World of Warcraft AddOnssince returning a few weeks ago. I like the minimal UI beyond the stuff at the bottom.

axeman_sl

shitlord
How exactly do connected realms work? If you're on a full realm and they open up transfers to a low-population realm, is it still essentially the same server? What changes besides the name of the realm that I log into?

Needless

Toe Sucker
got my heirloom, time to log in once a week to clear BT in hopes that illidan will stop being a gigantic jew and wait for the expac!

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
Ran around on hunter trying to re-adjust to the stat squish and ability changes. Unsubbed promptly after. I think I broke my enjoyment bone and it never healed properly.