World of Warcraft: Current Year

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes the game is having connection issues. My first time ever actually raiding not using the LFR system and it makes for a long run back when everyone gets DCed. I had fun though because for a brief moment with all the downtime it felt kind of like EQ raiding.

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
So those retards still let combat rogues get dagger as their first heirloom. Well that was a great use of time.
Any luck with your hunter after the hotfix that went live on October 17th?

Also, I agree with you about the premade group finder being shitty compared to the oQueue interface. On the UI and Macro forum, people are working on getting the API for the premade group finder figured out so they can make it much better. Blizzard came out in a blue post and said they are leaving it unchanged and want people to mod it like unit frames, action bars, bags, etc.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
We had our entire raid just magically disband last night. And I was once again stuck in raid finder as if I was a leader of a non existent raid.

It was probably a good thing though. It was friggin 2am because I started up a normal run to play around with assassination.

Hunter buffs: I really only like to play survival, and the buffs do jack shit for survival. It remains terrible because it was so far behind everything else, and each spec was buffed evenly. MM is janky as FUCK to play with arcane shot gone. Plus it punishes movement, which removes the entire appeal of playing hunter in the first place. And BM is.. BM. Fuck baby sitting the pet.

I'll stick with hunter if I'm confident that I'll be able to use survival and do enough damage that nobody gives a shit.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I was running through UBRS last night. It was tough since my gear is only about 524 and our tank was around 500. But we were on the third boss when the instance just suddenly died and we all got disconnected then kicked to bind. Could not get back in.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
they have no reason to nerf dps in this patch, specially when it'll just end up fucking the class over come next month.
They can balance it when they see level 100 results heh (which im pretty sure warriors are still on top of)
I was checking patch notes last night, and remembered this post.

Patch Oct 17 reduced fury warriors Raging Blow, Wild Strike and Blood Thirst damage down 17%.

So yeah, they are actively raping shit on live.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So wait, are Warriors top DPS in calculations or Top DPS during an actual raid with actual travel time?

Wait, never mind. Theyre still melee and are going to make me laugh at their bitching like any other MMO. It doesnt matter where they stand in DPS when theyre dead.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Heroic Leap actually being a fucking leap now is amazing. As we learned from FFXIV 1.0 launch, Jumping is the most important part of MMO success.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I was checking patch notes last night, and remembered this post.

Patch Oct 17 reduced fury warriors Raging Blow, Wild Strike and Blood Thirst damage down 17%.

So yeah, they are actively raping shit on live.
I guess im not surprised, my fire mage got raped too lol

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
So I recently re-subbed on Blackwing Lair with my hunter, but willing to move to another server for a nice semi-casual guild on the horde side. Anyone fit the bill?

Silence_sl

shitlord
I guess im not surprised, my fire mage got raped too lol
My new iLvl 494 Fire Mage hits like a child now; had to switch to Frost just for some survivability. I got sick of it and got L90 on my Hunter...now only iLvl 49x and it does 50% more damage than mage. Weak.

Blizzard needs to figure out what a test server is.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Found a pick up Mythic raid on OpenRaid.

Holy crap did they ever nerf SoO. Garrosh only got off 1 whirling corruption.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I joined a pick up mythic raid last night as a tank. Healers were pretty weak so Iron Jug shut us down, but we 1-2 shot the first 5 bosses. It almost felt like old Flex difficulty.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I've heard of multiple people getting loot every raid boss in SoO now... yet I can't get a fucking piece on my alt. Is anyone else getting loot on every boss (when you loot the corpse)?

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I could easily see them setting SoO to "monty haul" mode seeing as it all gets made redundant in a month

Tol_sl

shitlord
Did the belts mobs on blackfuse get their hp crazy buffed? I was easily soloing them on the old normal, but today I did a 'normal' (flex) and I couldn't solo it for the life of me. We murdered him while completely ignoring the mechanics basically, but I feel like they were taking forever to burn down compared to before the patch. On the old flex I was burning disassembled crawler mines down in seconds, and normal wasn't much longer.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
damn SoO heroic is way nerfed since Tuesday. Aside from Garrosh MCs happening like 3x as fast as usual, we never hit an empowered whirl or even had an intermission before p3. And this is from a guild who took 200 wipes back in July to get him down.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
We had our entire raid just magically disband last night. And I was once again stuck in raid finder as if I was a leader of a non existent raid.

It was probably a good thing though. It was friggin 2am because I started up a normal run to play around with assassination.

Hunter buffs: I really only like to play survival, and the buffs do jack shit for survival. It remains terrible because it was so far behind everything else, and each spec was buffed evenly. MM is janky as FUCK to play with arcane shot gone. Plus it punishes movement, which removes the entire appeal of playing hunter in the first place. And BM is.. BM. Fuck baby sitting the pet.

I'll stick with hunter if I'm confident that I'll be able to use survival and do enough damage that nobody gives a shit.
I encountered a fun little bug on my warrior in LFR where I died to Horridon trash and when I release I transported back to the door as a ghost with no body. Everytime I tried to run more than a few yards I would just transport back to the GY point. No other option but to disband which was shitty because I needed the shot at a titan runestone from the last boss and had to requeue