World of Warcraft: Current Year

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Well, that's Draenor we're in. Unless they came around using Khadgar's portal from Orgrimmar, there aren't supposed to be any Trolls whatsoever around. No troll ruins, cities, or lost tribe.

Of course, you can take any troll raid, substitute for one of the orc clans, and you're done.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The retcon for Trolls being on Draenor would be hilarious. I, for one, welcome this level of absurdity.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
They managed to drop a troll raid into Pandaria, they'll find a way for Draenor. Not that I mind, having a troll-based content patch seems a bit of a tradition.

Here's my take: the desperate and beaten shadow council contacts the Zandalari and opens a new portal for them on the other side of the Zangarorwhatsitcalled sea (there is a broken Dark Portal in Zangarmarsh in Outland). Boom, troll underwater raid.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
They managed to drop a troll raid into Pandaria, they'll find a way for Draenor. Not that I mind, having a troll-based content patch seems a bit of a tradition.

Here's my take: the desperate and beaten shadow council contacts the Zandalari and opens a new portal for them on the other side of the Zangarorwhatsitcalled sea (there is a broken Dark Portal in Zangarmarsh in Outland). Boom, troll underwater raid.
What was the troll raid in Pandaria?

Needless

Toe Sucker
I would probably keel over from chuckling if they legit had a "space trolls" area, where all of them were wearing those engineering diving helmets and shit to act as space suits

now i actually want to see a troll raid!

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider

It was a bit odd but trolls were one of the original races on azeroth and were pretty much everywhere on that planet. This is why it would still make some sense for some to be on pandaria. Draenor being another planet has never had trolls on it which is why if a troll raid showed up unless vol'jin decides he wants to join the iron horde would make little sense and be very lol worthy.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It was a bit odd but trolls were one of the original races on azeroth and were pretty much everywhere on that planet. This is why it would still make some sense for some to be on pandaria. Draenor being another planet has never had trolls on it which is why if a troll raid showed up unless vol'jin decides he wants to join the iron horde would make little sense and be very lol worthy.
But even the trolls on Pandaria only came there AFTER the Alliance and Horde were able to go there. The Pandaria Trolls were Zandalari from Stranglethorn. Their little bullshit island was destroyed in Cataclysm so they had no place to go and allied with the Mogu for some new digs.

But since that fell through maybe they can swing a new alliance with the Iron Horde for a sweet new jungle hideout on Draenor.

Bruman

Golden Squire
Hit 100 this weekend, had a couple of quick questions:

-Is the only level 100 solo content that single terrible Apexis daily? Is there anything else I should be doing while waiting in a queue (beyond doing leftover quests, hunting rares, achievement crap)?
-Where are the rep vendors for the "grind mobs" reps? Sorry for asking something so dumb. Usually the game makes sure you see them, but I haven't seem to run upon them.
-The level 100 areas in each zone - is that JUST for the Apexis daily and grinding rep? Anything else to do there that I'm missing?
-What kind of DPS is suitable for a heroic dungeon?

Needless

Toe Sucker

-Is the only level 100 solo content that single terrible Apexis daily? Is there anything else I should be doing while waiting in a queue (beyond doing leftover quests, hunting rares, achievement crap)?
-Where are the rep vendors for the "grind mobs" reps? Sorry for asking something so dumb. Usually the game makes sure you see them, but I haven't seem to run upon them.
-The level 100 areas in each zone - is that JUST for the Apexis daily and grinding rep? Anything else to do there that I'm missing?
1) for the most part yes, a lot of the solo content revolves around your garrison atm.
2) vendors are in warspear or whatever the alliance equivalent is. They should be located in the same building as the bank. (the laughing skull/alliance version is from the Trading Post in your garrison if you have it)
3) yes, these are also tied in with grinding those rep factions as well. They are for the most part just for the apexis dailies, which in turn will also trigger garrison invasions after you kill a lot of mobs.
4) 10k+, ideally you should be doing 10-17k depending on your class.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

When i just hit ilvl 615, i was doing 9-10k tops in heroics. No one complained so i would aim for that.