World of Warcraft: Current Year

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Noodle lets figure out some PVP on thursday/friday. Make a calendar event.
I'll try to figure something out, my play times are really crazy right now with everythin going on - it was hard enough to convince my wife that I needed to raid for 3 hours on Wednesdays

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I don't know what kind of time schedule I'll haver over the next few weeks but would anyone be interested in getting a group together for CM's and Heroic Achievements? I have a Blood Dk and a Disc priest and some highly competent DPS to bring (although class comp is apparently extremely important for CM). I'm in no particular rush, but these would be fun to accomplish.

Add TJT#1179 if interested!

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
What's a good website for me to go check other guild's logs and compare their MT to me? I'm curious what kind of DPS warrior tanks are putting out, etc etc.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
What's a good website for me to go check other guild's logs and compare their MT to me? I'm curious what kind of DPS warrior tanks are putting out, etc etc.
We're using something different for raids in RR. AskmrRobot is what were using, it will rank you based on your spike mitigation and cooldown usage as a tank. If you search your name and click the column on the left it will show your percentile ranked against your class for your gearscore level.

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
How did they die? alcohol poisoning IRL?
[random player] has earned the achievement "[Stood in painfully obvious ground effects and didn't move]"

At least that's how people died in the LFR I did last night. You'd think that people would see fire on the ground and fucking move but nope...lets just stand here and assume we'll be healed.

Finally going to get to try out Normal tonight, guild is geared and ready to go after everyone returned near thanksgiving. Looking forward to getting tore up and raiding with them again, always a good time. Any group that starts pre-raid conversation talking about the "Alabama Hot Pocket" is a keeper in my books.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Leoarjh is a good choice as well as he does dps and heals. Downside of the tanking ones is if you can't heal them they tend to die to silver names when you are leveling.
You can heal them actually, just can't drop group/raid buffs on them, they don't even show up as a pet so they won't show up on any of the ui other than target. Illona is one of the best, can hold aggro easily, and has 166k hp which even the dk Delvar only has 97k at level 100.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Vit and Noodle be careful in PVP, there is some real killers out there

rrr_img_85520.jpg

Vitality

HUSTLE
It's cool Noodle, homies in here don't understand the real game. Too busy playing Dance Dance Scrubolution.

New Guild Name: Hunter Hand Holders

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's cool Noodle, homies in here don't understand the real game. Too busy playing Dance Dance Scrubolution.

New Guild Name: Hunter Hand Holders
Did you listen to the hunters in mumble when we pugged? After we did heroic he wanted us to tag him lol. We had like an all hunter raid in our pug, surpised we were able to go 13/14 with them.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
You can heal them actually, just can't drop group/raid buffs on them, they don't even show up as a pet so they won't show up on any of the ui other than target. Illona is one of the best, can hold aggro easily, and has 166k hp which even the dk Delvar only has 97k at level 100.
Damn it. The two alliance exclusives are tanks, the two horde are cloth wearers. Maybe the Lock will tank? Fucking... :|

Vitality

HUSTLE
Yeah the warlock tanks in demon form, she gets brutalized though. Makes her completely unusable at iron docks where I can solo that sht by myself. She gets beat in 3 hits.