World of Warcraft: Current Year

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Man, I'm blowing through gold at a mighty rate. I'm not even sure how to earn it. I've been camping some markets on BDF (and that guy is doing "ok" for gold), but on Hyjal I'm getting fucked every time I try to buy/sell.
Get a mythic lockout after the first boss. Start a mythic trash run and reserve the first item that drops and sell it.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Get a mythic lockout after the first boss. Start a mythic trash run and reserve the first item that drops and sell it.
Can even just do heroic. Those boes are going for 15-40k and you can just start a trash run every day. Guaranteed epic within like 30 minutes

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
I forget the actual number but apparently the #1 Chinese guild that killed mythic Imp were wearing like 1/4 of their items as BRF gear because they would just hop around servers buying it up off the BMAH
I'm curious as to how they pulled this off as you can only server transfer with 50k gold, and that's not enough to win mythic items off the BMAH.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I'm curious as to how they pulled this off as you can only server transfer with 50k gold, and that's not enough to win mythic items off the BMAH.
If you're going to pay for server hopping, what's a few RMT purchases for your gold?

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Chinese servers have different rules for server transfers, I'm guessing. I know that they don't have the post-transfer cooldowns for example.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
There's nothing stopping them from Zerg loading characters with gold and transferring them all. If you throw enough rl money at the game you win.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I think the daily quest areas are meant to be "Timeless Isle" type content, only the activities / mob density / tagging mechanism preclude that.

I'm stuck at a point where LFR has no possible upgrade for me yet I struggle to find a block of time to search for a PUG raid. I'm right on that border between charge forward or stop bothering even to do daily quests

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
My guess is since they're chinese they're well connected in the gold market on each server

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
What's happened for me is that, basically, I'm considering tearing down the Barn due to aggravation. Elites are camped all day long, and once you get into prime-time, the trap-stealing starts. As a source of savage blood, it's probably getting worse than simple primal spirits across a couple alts...

Pooch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ya i tore mine down already. not really worth the effort anymore with the way the prices on bloods have plummeted on my server. around 700ish. which inst bad at all in favor of the trading post. Having a AH in the garrison has been valuable for the lazy.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Chinese servers have different rules for server transfers, I'm guessing. I know that they don't have the post-transfer cooldowns for example.
No cooldown and it was extremely cheap for them to move. Like the equivalent of less than a dollar or something like that.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So not sure if a bug or not... but apparently if you are capped with iron horde scraps on a char, you will only get Apexis crystals from the war mill/bunker WOs. You won't get any follower upgrade items. Was three days on my alt. Now I'm just buying random pieces of xmog gear to delete since I have the stuff I like.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
What's happened for me is that, basically, I'm considering tearing down the Barn due to aggravation. Elites are camped all day long, and once you get into prime-time, the trap-stealing starts. As a source of savage blood, it's probably getting worse than simple primal spirits across a couple alts...
Trap stealing isn't really a thing. You can trap a mob multiple times so 5 people can all get credit. Heck you can even trap the same mob twice yourself if you lime the cooldowns up. I find its easiest to do on wolves cause their hatbox is less difficult to figure out than the clefthoofs.

Malkav

French Madman
So not sure if a bug or not... but apparently if you are capped with iron horde scraps on a char, you will only get Apexis crystals from the war mill/bunker WOs. You won't get any follower upgrade items. Was three days on my alt. Now I'm just buying random pieces of xmog gear to delete since I have the stuff I like.
Looks like an RNG issue.

Have been having followers upgrades from my bunker while being scraps capped.

And this shit keeps spamming my mailbox with the scraps I can't pick up from the box.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You can DE the xmog stuff I believe. Not exactly efficient dusts but better than deletion.

Obtenor_sl

shitlord
Gah, 9 followers with 'danger zones' as a counter but only 1 with 'Taunt'. Tried the reroll thing of 2 followers and... they both retained the danger zones counter. Fuck me.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Make sure that the traits you want rerolled arent directly linked to that particular follower. Sort of like Combat Experience and Blook.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Gah, 9 followers with 'danger zones' as a counter but only 1 with 'Taunt'. Tried the reroll thing of 2 followers and... they both retained the danger zones counter. Fuck me.
Time to bench those scrubs and recruit some more.

PSA: Master Plan now shows you if you have an answer to the Highmaul Raid missions. It'll show your optimal group comp and if they have all the counters they need.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Looks like an RNG issue.

Have been having followers upgrades from my bunker while being scraps capped.

And this shit keeps spamming my mailbox with the scraps I can't pick up from the box.
Hmm, I never got any scraps from the mailbox either. Looks like something is off then, because I don't think you can get 'zero' scraps from them...

Rime

<Donor>
I would love to get some darn re-roll certificates on my main. One this whole time.

My level 93 Alt that I do it for 'lawls' on and just use to make 640 gear for selling? SEVEN.