World of Warcraft: Current Year

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, I am the only warlock in my raid. Really, if you want a guaranteed spot, just play warlock.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea, I am the only warlock in my raid. Really, if you want a guaranteed spot, just play warlock.
I mained one at the end of cata into MoP before I had to switch to paladin to heal, then subsequently tank.

I just can't stand what they've done to warlocks.

Inque

FunEmployed
I'm getting my mount and probably disappearing until June as well; Fuck this stupid shit of having to re-gear scrubs for Mythic 'every week'.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I want that moose so fucking bad.. but do I want to waste a 30day token before Legion? Also I haven't raided outside of LFR when Archimonde was released so that probably doesn't help. I could probably buy a carry, lmao

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
I want that moose so fucking bad.. but do I want to waste a 30day token before Legion? Also I haven't raided outside of LFR when Archimonde was released so that probably doesn't help. I could probably buy a carry, lmao
If you weren't horde I would invite you to our H Arch tomorrow night

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Are you alliance? We're selling. PM me if you're actually interested. I think ~100-150k is what we're asking for.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah, unfortunately I'm horde. Although was considering rolling DPS for the first time ever in my MMO history, maybe I'll roll on alliance for the future. Warlock changes are looking fun to fuck around with.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
We do heroic archy every Friday night at 11PM EST if any horde wants to tag along. I can't guarantee an invite as there may be a lot of people trying to get carried this week for their moose, but PM me your btag and I'll try to get you in. It's personal loot and everyone gets one.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
We do heroic archy every Friday night at 11PM EST if any horde wants to tag along. I can't guarantee an invite as there may be a lot of people trying to get carried this week for their moose, but PM me your btag and I'll try to get you in. It's personal loot and everyone gets one.
Oh nice, this I'd be in for.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Can't you get it in Heroic as well? Seems kind of silly to pay 100-150K for it unless you are a complete scrub.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah, it's heroic and mythic. That much money isn't too hard to come by though imo, other than tokens and gold for the new expac to get stupidly overpriced early epics there's not really much to spend it on.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Obtained Moose, is majestik.

The quest can be kinda buggy though, Druid doesn't want to walk to water some times. GM respawned the NPCs a few times on our server.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I am going to start leveling up my 90's to 100 and then just log off until Legion. I only have like 20k gold left which is lame because those XP potions are like 3k each on my server. I guess I need to farm some gold.

I might use a Legion preorder to boost one of the two classes I don't have at 90 or higher, only monk and shaman.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I am going to start leveling up my 90's to 100 and then just log off until Legion. I only have like 20k gold left which is lame because those XP potions are like 3k each on my server. I guess I need to farm some gold.

I might use a Legion preorder to boost one of the two classes I don't have at 90 or higher, only monk and shaman.
You might be on to this already after mentioning the XP potions, but the bonus objective/treasure hunting leveling strategy gets you from 90-100 in just a couple hours. It took me about 3 on the first toon I did it on.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
You might be on to this already after mentioning the XP potions, but the bonus objective/treasure hunting leveling strategy gets you from 90-100 in just a couple hours. It took me about 3 on the first toon I did it on.
Yup that is what I am going to do just need XP pots to optimize it down to that speed. I have the garrison/wow 11th buffs and that is only 22% extra for an hour which is terrible compared to the amazingness of 300%.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I always run into the dilemma where the in-demand high powered ranged dps classes are also ball-twisting obnoxious to play (mage/lock) Rune of Power is like adding an extra raid mechanic that only the mage has to deal with. (GET OFF MY RUNE SHITBRICK)

And even when hunter does parse well, every guild already has four of them. Hunter & paladin make up nearly 1/3rd of all the players in WoW.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Yup that is what I am going to do just need XP pots to optimize it down to that speed. I have the garrison/wow 11th buffs and that is only 22% extra for an hour which is terrible compared to the amazingness of 300%.
Yep. Ideally you'll stack the 300% with the 20% one you can buy in your garrison with garrison resources and any of the +exp heirlooms you own. The 15 minutes per zone you have to finish the objectives and grab treasures cuts it pretty close. I have tons of gold so I just doubled up on the potions and took a little more time with it. Certainly makes those last 10 levels pretty trivial though.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I always run into the dilemma where the in-demand high powered ranged dps classes are also ball-twisting obnoxious to play (mage/lock) Rune of Power is like adding an extra raid mechanic that only the mage has to deal with. (GET OFF MY RUNE SHITBRICK)

And even when hunter does parse well, every guild already has four of them. Hunter & paladin make up nearly 1/3rd of all the players in WoW.
Not to mention Hunters typically have to handle the annoying encounter mechanics and do not get to just dps the boss.

@a_skeleton_03 - how are you so low on gold? This xpack cannot stop throwing gold at people.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Not to mention Hunters typically have to handle the annoying encounter mechanics and do not get to just dps the boss.

@a_skeleton_03 - how are you so low on gold? This xpack cannot stop throwing gold at people.
Because a_skeleton_03 logged off one day like a year ago and never logged on again.
Yeah what Slaythe said and I logged back on and then bought a decent amount of rep items to instantly be able to fly in Tanaan Jungle. I also don't sell anything at all on the AH.

It won't take much effort to get some gold moving again.