World of Warcraft: Current Year

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Reactivated my account, but wife says I have to wait until pay day (this Friday) to transfer toons and pre-order. I'm really going to have to get back into the groove. Playing EQ for the last six months has made for some horrible habits like sitting all the time and pressing 'i' to bring up my inventory.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I actually forget the guy's name. I just know if there was any mechanic and any fight where he could wipe the entire raid single handedly he took that opportunity.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Reactivated my account, but wife says I have to wait until pay day (this Friday) to transfer toons and pre-order. I'm really going to have to get back into the groove. Playing EQ for the last six months has made for some horrible habits like sitting all the time and pressing 'i' to bring up my inventory.
Don't worry about rushing. I've logged in a few nights this week just to do the Tanaan line and some garrison stuff and usually I'm the only person on.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I actually forget the guy's name. I just know if there was any mechanic and any fight where he could wipe the entire raid single handedly he took that opportunity.
I do remember the name and the class and the spec, but I do not know the forum name. Anyways, I would never publicly blast someone anyways.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I feel like I should probably get on and at least finish my ring upgrades but.. eh.

Anyways yeah, I'm pretty confident in my ability to not wipe entire raids whenever we start, lol

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Now I'm racking my brain trying to remember who on the forum that was, if you guys remember PM me so I can ban them

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
All I remember is that he was a warrior in my raid if it was the same guy. I think one raid I assigned him a spot to stand at and told him it was for a mechanic but it wasn't. I just needed him out of the way.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I specifically remember it wasn't you. We did have someone on this forum complain about every single dps though haha. Sorrows

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I specifically remember it wasn't you. We did have someone on this forum complain about every single dps though haha. Sorrows
Sorrows pugged like 200 attempts before getting heroic Imp down before anyone else. By the time the end of highmaul came around I don't think he had much patience remaining.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I know, you guys don't even know th e half of the complaints. That's why I hid my chatbox on streams.

Now I remember the priest and someone told me their forum name. Perfectly makes sense