World of Warcraft: Current Year

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Supposedly everyone who goes 13/13M HFC gets an invite (but they send invites in waves). I just joined a 13/13 guild so I'll be able to confirm or bust that rumor soon.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Supposedly everyone who goes 13/13M HFC gets an invite (but they send invites in waves). I just joined a 13/13 guild so I'll be able to confirm or bust that rumor soon.
That may no longer be a thing. My old guild, that did apply and they got the alpha. New guild who got the 13/13 about a month ago, no one has got the invites.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Well, the invites go out in waves, and there hasn't been a wave in quite a while.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Haha. He always said he had to put his son down and would go afk. Everyone thought jokingly that he meant he was killing his son again. You would know if you raided more than once with us you damn dirty shitlord
I tried but Saturday mornings just ended up not being great for me. I did show up like 5 Friday nights in a row for the raid that people wanted to do then but no one ever showed up to those.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Well, the invites go out in waves, and there hasn't been a wave in quite a while.
I'm pretty sure they're looking for top tier raiders to test not people who managed to complete mythic a year later or joined a guild for farming runs.

Also hate to break it to you but Blizz didn't just toss us invites every expack, we were in communication with them via e-mail to ensure cores got in around first wave. Maybe they've changed it since.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Mistweaver a good spec for monk levelling? Lower levels heals seem to queue faster than tanks.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You must be shitty and they blocked you!! Heals are quick too, but I did not enjoy playing the healing spec on Monk

Im dps at 80 right now and the queues are like 1 minute long

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Mistweaver a good spec for monk levelling? Lower levels heals seem to queue faster than tanks.
Mistweaver or brewmaster both are good leveling specs. If you want to chain queue dungeons honestly brewmaster is probably better because queues are instant but healers only have a minute or so long queue so it does not matter to much one way or the other. Soloing quest stuff is easy for mistweavers as well just go into fist weaving stance and punch the hell out of things while healing yourself like crazy. Its not as fast as a pure DPS build but you are damn near invulnerable while questing to all but the nastiest elites.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
For some damn reason I'm still playing my alliance warlock on stormrage. Leveling with flying in WOD is like a splash of cool water on the balls.

100 is insanity with all the garrison/shipyard/tanaan/legendary shit all hitting at once.

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
[Citation needed]

Are you just assuming because I believe the devs have been silent on this issue.
It's what they've been doing for Mythic since SoO. It remains restricted to server until the "progression race" is pretty much over. They've stated this justification many times since mythic was introduced.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
It's what they've been doing for Mythic since SoO. It remains restricted to server until the "progression race" is pretty much over. They've stated this justification many times since mythic was introduced.
I thought mythic SoO was only added as an afterthought with the 6.x patch and not really based on competition etc. Again could be wrong. Just having horrible luck finding otherwise while doing searches on my phone.

I'm fine with mythic being locked to server only until like a first batch of guilds get it done and epeen measurements are over. But it just seems silly to wait til the end of the last raid at the end of an xpac to unlock it each time.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why the fuck does the left shark mission come up every other day. How is that shit not fixed by now?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Well I have WoW reinstalled and got my authenticator removed and re-added. Now I'm just waiting for a drunken night where I don't know any better to resub.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought mythic SoO was only added as an afterthought with the 6.x patch and not really based on competition etc. Again could be wrong. Just having horrible luck finding otherwise while doing searches on my phone.

I'm fine with mythic being locked to server only until like a first batch of guilds get it done and epeen measurements are over. But it just seems silly to wait til the end of the last raid at the end of an xpac to unlock it each time.
I'm not sure how locking mythic to a server does anything to preserve the race. A character can be transferred almost instantly and the lockout for mythic is the old school one where you are locked to an instance so you cannot help other mythic raids.