World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
So far this seems super far fetched and too good to be true imo. Burning Legion invasion, Emerald Dream mention, Emerald Nightmare/Satyrs finally, An alternate planet Sargeras made

that's a lot of big things in itself, honestly.

So far this seems super far fetched and too good to be true imo. Burning Legion invasion, Emerald Dream mention, Emerald Nightmare/Satyrs finally, An alternate planet Sargeras made

that's a lot of big things in itself, honestly.
its what you would expect from their last relevant expansion

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Yeah it's like every leak was correct haha.
Hey now. I only talked about the Titans
smile.png

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
It's a grab bag of everything left over from that ancient 'plan'...and hey Im okay with Night Elves and Blood Elves

Oh and it looks like Greymane / Gilneas is involved too so yay they remembered they exist.

Eggplant_sl

shitlord
meh, not really seeing any huge changes. It'll probably be fun to play for a month or two though. Not really sure if it's worth $60 + $30 for two months though.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
meh, not really seeing any huge changes. It'll probably be fun to play for a month or two though. Not really sure if it's worth $60 + $30 for two months though.
How about 39 plus a couple tokens you buy with your gold.

xzi

Mouthbreather
It does seem far more significant than "we got garrisons now", so I'm already having a more positive outlook about this than I thought I would.

Artifacts seems really neat, like they're finally introducing basically a class quest reward type system which we (or me at least) have been wanting for so long.

Hedeon

Molten Core Raider
It's the greatest hits of Warcraft, trying to stop the hemorrhaging. I can't say I'm not excited though, so they are doing their job.

These artifact weapons kinda remind me of the artifact weapons in Dark Age of Camelot, decent idea to keep the non raiders busy and feel like they are progressing.