World of Warcraft: Current Year

Cybsled

I wonder if they'll implement something to discourage people from running the LFR multiple times a week to get exalted the first week.
I'm guessing trash will probably get you through or to honored, then the bosses only give the rep after that.

LFR rep farming probably wouldn't be that efficient, though, purely because of the long queue times. If you're a DPS, you might have to wait 40-60 minutes in queue, then take an hour to beat the raid. It's not like you're going to be rolling in rep.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So with this dungeon finder thing, does it only work for normal mode dungeons? Can I do LFD for heroic? If so at what level?

Cybsled

LFD will only let you queue for heroics if you are the right level and have the right ilvl. So for MoP, you need to be level 90.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I'm guessing trash will probably get you through or to honored, then the bosses only give the rep after that....
It's not like you're going to be rolling in rep.
It can't be too long though, or the people doing "normally" LFR would get angry at still being unable to purchase the last gear when 5.4 rolls around. So we're looking at something like 12-15 raids to reach max rep.

Cybsled

Prediction: Rep gain is a turn-in from a boss drop, the turn-in item is supplied by the LFR loot-roller.
I could definitely see that as a possibility, kinda like the AQ40 Quiraji Lord signets you would loot that you could hand in for Bronze Dragon rep.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Skilled players get tired of grinding. Stop making the gear jump so much. There's no reason to do it.

Besides skilled players are going to win anyways. Got hot streak again on my new priest in shit gear as spriest/hunter in 2s no prob. These poor fuckers in malev gear... I don't know if there could ever be enough gear.

PS: I need to get dat Jade Spirit enchant. I'm just going to grind dailies for that cash right?

Cybsled

If the RvR isn't sufficient enough, though, then players don't feel motivated either.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Can someone explain to me, why there are two cloth bracers with spirit at ilvl 496, and three without spirit at ilvl 496, but only one leather bracer with int, that has no spirit?

Whoever does loot tables should be shot.

Titan_sl

shitlord
Or just work enchanting. Shuts easy and will cost less to level to 600 than buying the enchant(Jade Spirit). Sha crystals are like candy in RF lol

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I can already hear their regrets for implementing it and why

We felt at the time that but how it turned out blah blah blah for the billionth time

revvy

Trakanon Raider
Can someone explain to me, why there are two cloth bracers with spirit at ilvl 496, and three without spirit at ilvl 496, but only one leather bracer with int, that has no spirit?

Whoever does loot tables should be shot.
It's because the equivalent leather healing/boomkin wrist is on the vaults loot table:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=86127
http://www.wowhead.com/item=87054

If you're going to complain about loot at least choose a good example, like stamina trinkets.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I don't get how they can say the same exact item with 6 different ilvl's equates to "interesting". Seriously, what are they smoking over there in Irvine?

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
WoW loot has never been exciting. There's been a few cool pieces, mostly legendaries, other than that vanilla - now, the loot has always just been +gooder.

Cybsled

People QQ'ing too much in PVP is why they made less and less iconic weapons besides legendaries. Remember that sword from Cthun that proc'd that insanity spell? Mass pvp tears.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
Explain to me how an ilvl 489 wrist is equivalent to 496? It's in an entirely different teir, not to mention that ilvl 489 also has cloth bracers. (Admittedly they are rep.)

Your example is stupid. Do you know how teirs work? Or since we don't like the "teir" word, do we know how ilvls work? 5 bracers in HOF/Terrace for clothies; 2 with spirit, 3 without. 3 drop from bosses, 2 are BOEs. Leather gets one drop at a 496 ilvl - BOE. That's it. They can't even say "We don't want to clutter our boss loot tables."

They just do not pay attention.

Also, no offhand at ilvl 496 is silly too.

And stamina trinket bitching is a bad example. Not every teir has made stamina trinkets available to tanks, but there are still tank trinkets. That would be like me bemoaning no spirit trinkets in ilvl 496.

Granted, they probably would have made a stamina trinket if they had not spent so much time on cloth bracers.
smile.png