World of Warcraft: Current Year

Malkav

French Madman
Having the new glyphs and the respec consumable be Legion crafting is retarded for the pre-patch. As of right now there is no way to respect outside of rest zones.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Tome of the Clear Mind can be bought from vendors for 50s each or less.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sure you are not thinking of the previous ones? That all got turned into grey vendor items.

The ones above(that only give you a minute to respec, look to be crafted only.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
How are druid tanks looking? Looked at a few youtubers and many of them are saying their finally in the top tier if not best Also have a level 90 pally and dk sitting collecting dust that I can play.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Leveling is pretty fast in WoD. I hit 96 in Shadowmoon with the elixir method.

Edit: Easily hit 100 in Gorgrond.
With so many more soures of garrison resources there is zero reason not to be totally xp potioned up the entire leveling trip through WOD which makes it go super fast.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So since the patch hit my warrior no longer has cold weather flying learned. I sent a ticket to bliz and the answer was we know but we cant do anything as GM's to fix it currently. Like what the fuck. No other characters unlearned it just one.. Some crazy ass bugs from this patch. I looked on the bug report forums and it's overflowing with tons and tons of fuckups. Goddamn it would be funny if it wasnt so sad.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I had something strange like that happen too, I couldn't fly in Stormwind, then it summoned a ground mount in Northrend, a coupe quests later I summoned a ground/air mount and happened to jump over something ... and was flying. This was on a level 72 alt.

Hadn't played this character in forever, so really didn't think anything was strange until I found myself flying.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
Quick note: My Prot Warrior is 100x stronger than my Prot Pally.
Warrior is broken and is the only real progression tank. It's not quite Monk in BRF level but it's pretty close. Ultimatum + Vengeance + Never Surrender creates giant Ignore Pains for very little cost, and Dragon Scales on the weapon buffs this even further. A Dragon Scales proc will create an IP shield several times the size of your health bar, essentially making you immune to damage for 15 seconds. On top of that, Prot Warrior gets Inspiring Presence, which is an absolutely stupidly overpowered raid buff that absolutely no other class/spec gets anything close to.

velk

Trakanon Raider
How are druid tanks looking? Looked at a few youtubers and many of them are saying their finally in the top tier if not best Also have a level 90 pally and dk sitting collecting dust that I can play.
Bear tanks are great, but I wouldn't commit yet, blizz are still throwing around 50%+ nerfs and 100% buffs each balancing patch, so being in the lead isn't really a safe spot ;p

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Anything that's good this month, will be hammered into garbage on August 30th. This is the way of pre-patch.

Miele

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm wondering why Blizzard gets a hardon for mantaining short duration buffs as part of a rotation.
Enhancement has to keep up Flametongue and, if talented, Frostbrand. It just makes me... crazy.

On the other hand, the Demon Hunter seems quite fun, Havoc is a tad squishy at 100, maybe it'll improve, while vengeance rocks right out of the box.
I may end up tanking with that.

joz123

Potato del Grande
If anyone wants a lightsaber for xmog, make a gnome warrior. About 3 quests in youll get a 2hander blue one.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Will those continue to work in Legion?
You can transmog artifacts into the appropriate item (2h sword can be 2h mace and Polearms I believe), but you can't transmog other weapons to look like artifacts (rumor is they're going to let you keep the special artifact appearances post-Legion, but that's two years away so anything could happen between now and then).

Edit: I was apparently exhausted and thought you were asking about transmog'ing the "lightsabre" sword.

kaxfenix

N00b
So since the patch hit my warrior no longer has cold weather flying learned. I sent a ticket to bliz and the answer was we know but we cant do anything as GM's to fix it currently. Like what the fuck. No other characters unlearned it just one.. Some crazy ass bugs from this patch. I looked on the bug report forums and it's overflowing with tons and tons of fuckups. Goddamn it would be funny if it wasnt so sad.
Its a known issue and you got a lazy GM .. I elected to have them call me bac, instead of email/in game. they called me with in 5 minutes some one confirmed my issue ( only 1 of my lvl 100s had the problem )they logged in as my problem character and fixed the issue.. It was fixed in less than 10 minutes.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm enjoying the new rogue spec a lot, just used my 100 boost on a rogue and it's actually really fun compared to what I remember