World of Warcraft: Current Year

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I'm still leaning towards disc priest. Though demo lock always tickled my fancy.

How is the hunter spec where you have two pets?

I'd rather play a healer though since there won't be a need for tanks apparently. I guess I can take a look at monk and paladin healers too.

Disc priest just looks so damn fun as a hybrid.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm not sure why there was so much hate on Garrisons, I thought they worked pretty well personally.

aeBNBFy.gif

Anyone else agree? Share your love.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I really wish I hadn't squandered my time with garrisons and made some real gold. I have like a few hundred k and that's about it. Just didn't commit to it with any fervor at all.

khorum

Murder Apologist
There's a reason garrison's gameplay survived into Legion with slight changes primarily with the timescales: it was marginally more successful that the alternatives.

Everyone who quit WoD almost certainly logged off in their garrison for the last time---but only after getting tired of dailies and skipping raids for a few weeks or even bowing out of their pvp premades. But for the last few days or weeks of their subscription they STILL logged on just to do their garrison missions and pick those herbs and mine those minerals and start new work orders long after giving up their raid slots or bothering with dailies or slumming for achieves.

khorum

Murder Apologist
How are monks doing at 110? Enjoying the MW changes and WW ist actually fun as well right now.
Everyone says Brewmasters are terrible but I've only healed one through a mythic 3 or 4 and he wasn't too bad. Still better than even the best DH tank I'd played with, but that's not saying much.

Bears (and feral) generally overperform early in every expansion, but this time it's kinda ridiculous. I dunno if it's just a case of a lot of Pallies and DK's not getting the hang of their new tanking mechanics and bear tanking getting even simpler than before, but bear tanks are just plain easier to heal and it's no surprise some higher mythic 5mans are double-tanking with bears.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Its sad to hear that DH tanks aren't in a good place. This is the opposite of what they usually do where new tanks are stupid op for months.

Someone said warrior tanks were in a good place. As long as they're middle of the road I'm ok since I think I'm a good player. Is this the case? Shelving my dk.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Prot Warr is doing well and ignore pain is prolly OP tbh. In fact the only person I've met who said prot war needs work was a prot warr that tanked a mythic 5 for me, so it was prolly just griping.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
How are monks doing at 110? Enjoying the MW changes and WW ist actually fun as well right now.
BrM isn't as bad as people are claiming, if you know what you're doing I'd rank them above DKs and Paladins. Prot War/Bears still kick the shit out of them, though.

DH tanks are utter shit and you should absolutely stay away from them.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
The three DH specs are tank, dps, dps? What's the difference between the two DPS specs and how do they stack up? They're a leather class, right?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Having an unworthy WoW post starter is blasphemous. Resubscribe within an hour for penance.

lindz

#DDs
Haven't played since WotLK really but am tired of playing classic over and over again on emus. Maybe I'll give it a go with you all. Though when I logged on a month ago for shits and giggles, it was a little scary... not the game I remember at all.