World of Warcraft: Current Year

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So the other WoW thread is gone? Guess it makes sense this is the new one.

So I tried out Druid tanking today. Was pretty cool. Not sure I liked the flow and play of it over a Fire Mage, but I did like it. The instant queues were the best part, but that's not too terrible a problem as DPS, as you just queue, and keep questing while leveling. At max level it becomes a problem though.
frown.png

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Ok, so starting over on Hyjal is some boring ass shit. If anyone need or wants to level some characters between now and legion let me know as the company would be awesome and would help make it bearable.

Likewise if any bored 100's would be down to help us lowbies prep for legion I am sure we would all be grateful. Even just running us through some lower instances would speed it up.

Now if there are any forum members who are interested in getting back into the game I have an extra battlechest key I would be willing to use to RAF someone and level some Hyjal toons with them. I can also provide a couple of months of wow tokens as I get a freebie month and faggot mount for doing so. Feel free to hit me up in game Boozecube#1634

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
So the other WoW thread is gone? Guess it makes sense this is the new one.

So I tried out Druid tanking today. Was pretty cool. Not sure I liked the flow and play of it over a Fire Mage, but I did like it. The instant queues were the best part, but that's not too terrible a problem as DPS, as you just queue, and keep questing while leveling. At max level it becomes a problem though.
frown.png
Join us at the new forum, bro.ReReRolled.org - A Gaming Community

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I might level something soon. If you need a guild invite let me know. You can take anything from the bank you need as well.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Thanks, I have a couple of characters in the guild currently. And one of the members put some 16 slot bags in the guild bank today so that was super cool, as they are a big help early on.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I forgot how much I hate new WoW expansions. They change so much shit every expansion and I have to log in and re-organize, redo and relearn so much shit on all of my characters that it's infuriating.

I tried to log in today to get some of that shit done and lasted about 5 minutes on one character. It's so annoying.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I made a character on Hyjal for shits since my current guild stopped raiding. I wouldn't mind an invite just to get some chatter going. Not sure where I'll be raiding yet, though.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Tag me, Daidraco#1425. Im going to be home alone for this following week, so Ill be open to leveling a tank or something.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I've got a DK on Hyjal, at the very least I'm going to get him to 70 so I can make a DH there. If I can get some traction w/ one of my alliance toons I'll faction change them and play from Proudmoore for a bit.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Shadow Priests are pretty clunky but really my main issue with it is that it's not much faster than disc when questing but disc has like way more survivability and zero downtime.

Silence_sl

shitlord
2 years worth of game tokens bought, alts loaded to the teeth, a few decent mounts...and that was garrisons on 5 mins/day. I wonder what Blizz plans to do with making gold in the future in order to keep their token gravy train rolling.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I kind of dig where rogues are atm, ive only been back for a week or so after a year downtime but ass'n still feels great and sub doesnt seem as annoying to get down. Outlaw is,...kinda strange but it seems to be ok as well so far, just need more time to fiddle with it.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Ass is the top dps I've seen in just about every Nighthold raid I've been in. Granted a lot of the fights are stationary single-target fights like Augur (like dude doesn't even move), but the meters always have this cluster of yellow at the top.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
That would be even better since sin has always been easier to play for me. Sub seems like it would have highest sustained tho for some reason. The build looks like it would have some killer sustained STDPS so i want to fiddle with that still and see if it will perform as well or better.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Topping beta meters means getting the thirteen inch studded dildo rammed up your class's ass in the .X patch that implements the raid tiers. Although they might err on the side of not reaming Ass, in an attempt to keep the rogue class from being depopulated by DH rerolls taking up raid slots.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Went from never having more than 20k at a time, to having 2.8million when they patched out the gold missions. And I bought a dozen wow-tokens when they were 22k. Amazing expansion for anyone who had a bunch of alts at cap, and was lazy.
Give me a few 100k to buy rare pets with!

lindz

#DDs
Rolled a little priest. Was considering transferring my 80 priest over, but transfer + faction change... didn't want to bother. Especially since at some point I was hacked and the toons were completely stripped.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Xexx said:
That would be even better since sin has always been easier to play for me. Sub seems like it would have highest sustained tho for some reason. The build looks like it would have some killer sustained STDPS so i want to fiddle with that still and see if it will perform as well or better.

Haven't seen a lot of sub... I hear it's kinda fail.  I see a lot of ass and tons of outlaw tho.