World of Warcraft: Current Year

Mryd

Golden Knight of the Realm
I've come back for every expansion of World of Warcraft, but I've never finished everything in any one expansion.

I'm honestly thinking of doing it different this time. I'm not going to buy Legion until I finish everything possible in WoD.

I've still got a shit load of stuff to complete in WoD.

That sounds miserable but to each his own.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
so uh 52 levels in 5 hours, with an hour of that being 1-10 because I'm bad and slow. God damn this is awesome.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
so uh 52 levels in 5 hours, with an hour of that being 1-10 because I'm bad and slow. God damn this is awesome.

It is crazy, I am just randomly levelling characters I will never play now because why not? When it's raining XP you may as well as go outside and prance about in it.

Qerero

Man I need to get on the gravy train to get an alt started. I don't think I can play hardly at all before Tuesday though, so I'll likely miss it.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Have they actually said when the official Invasion shut-down time is? Most are assuming Tuesday after maintenance but I dunno if that is official or not.

Not really feeling druid so may spin up a Prot Pally and try that. I've got a couple days off before Legion launch so I'll see where I can get to!

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Have they actually said when the official Invasion shut-down time is? Most are assuming Tuesday after maintenance but I dunno if that is official or not.

Not really feeling druid so may spin up a Prot Pally and try that. I've got a couple days off before Legion launch so I'll see where I can get to!

Can you stop feeling everything? It's creepy!

• 1Solidarity

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Man I need to get on the gravy train to get an alt started. I don't think I can play hardly at all before Tuesday though, so I'll likely miss it.
1-10 is hard because it's slow (remember to get your looms asap).

10-40 isn't bad. 40+ got slower but w/e.

Mryd

I know I've been recommending classes left and right but I recently got my prot pally from 90-100 and I am really enjoying him. I am going to play him as my tank class instead of my blood death knight. I feel OP as fuck and am drowning in cooldowns (compared to my blood death knight). Plus, I'm digging the crusader looking flail you can get for your artifact weapon.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Faize4986

Molten Core Raider
you can start doing invasions at level 1, youll hit 10 by stage 3 maybe just remember to relog because you cant actually see the stage or % until level 10

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm sitting on 800 nether shards should I buy the accessories (trinket, ring, amulet, cloak) or put it all into coalesced fell? Or does it matter?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm sitting on 800 nether shards should I buy the accessories (trinket, ring, amulet, cloak) or put it all into coalesced fell? Or does it matter?
Doesn't really matter. I'd suggest skipping the fel as you get your weapons on tuesday. Accessories might not be bad if they are upgrades.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The accessories are 50 so you might as well snag em they are cheap.. I would buy a bat or two I don't see any use for them outside of this invasion. They may keep the vendor that lets you buy bandages and shit with fel but the shards wont have any real value.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Doesn't really matter. I'd suggest skipping the fel as you get your weapons on tuesday. Accessories might not be bad if they are upgrades.
Everything is an upgrade, this is a new toon and I haven't opened any of the chests so I pretty much have all level 20 or less gear

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider

Yup there really is no point bothering ranking your weapon up its going to be replaced within an hour of starting the expansion.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Everything is an upgrade, this is a new toon and I haven't opened any of the chests so I pretty much have all level 20 or less gear
If you've hit 100, get all the accessories and the transmogs. I don't know how soon into legion the accessories get replaced (I'm assuming somewhat soon), but they'll outlast your weapons for sure. Buy some fel if you have it left over after cloak/neck/rings. Buy some bats. In a year they may be worth 20k.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Anyone else having issues with Battle.net disconnecting or just plain not being able to connect the past few days? Also, I haven't been asked for my Authenticator code even once since I started playing again... that normal?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Anyone else having issues with Battle.net disconnecting or just plain not being able to connect the past few days? Also, I haven't been asked for my Authenticator code even once since I started playing again... that normal?
Whenever I change a setting in discord I get booted from BNET/WoW

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Don't use discord but the same thing is happening to me randomly.

What's a good server to make an alliance toon on?