World of Warcraft: Current Year

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
C'thun had no CC. Just staged raid group room entry, staying apart from each other 8 yards, and killing tentacles.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
My Mythic lockouts are available for this week, possibly next. Kreugen#1914 if anyone needs a rogue.

(818 ilevel but it's going fast now)

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It was killable but required tanks to wear spell hit chance rings so that taunt wouldn't get resisted. If it was resisted it was a wipe... Yes, taunt resisted.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Trinket from ZG actually if I recall. Lots of progression guilds imploded after their two main tanks would grab that trinket and then get poached by top world guilds because server transfers were suddenly available.

Edit: yup, trinket Nat Pagle's Broken Reel

We didn't have any TFs in the guild despite running MC every week without exception since MC was released so we knew we had no hope of getting past 4H in the first place.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Fishing update

Got another rare lure, decided I would save it for a good time since my last one got fucked....had to afk for phonecall, Murlock's come from the lure and kill me, lost lure.

Got another one , and got the rare fish. Made it 700-800 fishing and haven't seen another of the first rare lures I lost....not sure if I'll be hanging in there to finish this one.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Since I just got the gun, I feel like I need this set... but the website that posts it is down (probably due to getting slammed since Legion). Anyone have insight on how to make this transmog set?
maxresdefault.jpg

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Looks like some T6, some engineering goggles? Some other random shit. I think wowhead has a good transmog thing you can play around with.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Original Heroics, especially Shattered Halls, were garbage. But that was more to do with only 1 dps class having easily re-applied CC (well 2 but hunters were too stupid to scatter + freezing trap).

"Tank LFM Heroic SH. Need heals and 3 mages"
You just bad. I did it with rogues and warlocks and hunters. Don't hate chain fear.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
So guessing for the Kirin Tor world quest daily getting the Night fallen +rep item is best?

iamragnarok

Trakanon Raider
Pro Tip: save rare fish if you already have 800 skill. They're artifact power for the fishing pole as I understand it.
There is no point in keeping the rare fishes as the skill granting and AP granting ones are separate entities. Latter ones only spawn after you obtain Underlight Angler.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
There is no point in keeping the rare fishes as the skill granting and AP granting ones are separate entities. Latter ones only spawn after you obtain Underlight Angler.

More specifically you can only get the +AP ones with the UA equipped.

Also water walking and fish form are amazing, but I have yet to fish up a boot, not sure about that trait.

iamragnarok

Trakanon Raider
More specifically you can only get the +AP ones with the UA equipped.

Also water walking and fish form are amazing, but I have yet to fish up a boot, not sure about that trait.
I loathe the "Fish up entire pool in one cast" traits you have to put points in before reaching the special traits. Arcane lure and pools are my major sources of fishing up rares.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
You just bad. I did it with rogues and warlocks and hunters. Don't hate chain fear.
Heroic SH also had 360 degree cleave mobs so you couldn't take any melees because they'd just instantly die with literally nothing you could do about it. Attuning them was a god damned nightmare because you basically had to 4 man it. To this day I still have never figured out how threat on the second boss of SH works either. Best skill tester dungeon was probably heroic Arcatraz, didn't really reward class stacking but was still super hard.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
So guessing for the Kirin Tor world quest daily getting the Night fallen +rep item is best?
Their rep is one that gates quest parts of the flying achieve, so yes, it's probably important to run to at least 1/3rd exalted asap.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Just started doing heroics. Did black rook and valor now and went well didn't seem that diff from normal. Odin did take a couple tries. I did get shit on for not doing as much dps as the tank - which confused me because i was the healer. Are healers supposed to be outdeepsing tanks in dungeon runs? I've been with some warrs that beat actual dps on meters

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Don't forget to get the Darkmoon Faire buff from the merry-go-round (I say this a lot to people) or buy some hats if you're rep-grinding. Nightfallen is a douche as is, and that Kirin Tor item gives half the rep it gives the others (750 vs 1500). However, using the buff for 10% boosted it to 825, so that's definitely helpful.