World of Warcraft: Current Year

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
I've had the same Helya problem even in normal. She turns her head in the direction she's going to breathe like ten minutes (well a few seconds anyway) before she does it and you have plenty of time to run to the other side. I kept telling people to pan up a little bit so they can see her face but I guess looking up in WoW is unheard of.

I've had problems with people not interupting the Torrent, 1 person cant get all of them. it does about 20-30% if your hp on mythic to non-tanks. im so glad i outleveled the swarm of bads and now only run with guild groups, occasionally ill pug something arcway/CoS since we dont have enough healers flagged.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Good fucking luck at knowing if a trinket or relic is an upgrade or not without equipping it and running simC on yourself. At least until heroic EN level (865) narrows shit down some. But then mythic+ starts... and will WQ items start scaling past 840+10?

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Getting an 845 trinket with a proc on it as a WQ is nice. Add the 840 leggings and a belt upgrade and I am moving right along without having even run a heroic yet.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'm really loving this expansion. Hopped on my Legion app to check WQs. I filtered the world map for gear only and saw 3 WQs that grant gear that are upgrades for me. A 830 helm, epic 840 ring and a epic 835 neck.

I'm glad to see upgrades are pretty consistent for WQ rewards.

Rogue has atm: 840 chest, 840 ring, 835 neck 835 shoulders
Druid has atm: 835 neck 835 shoulders 840 ring

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Ah that feeling when your cat jumps on your keyboard and hits flying serpent kick and sends you down the first spider pit causing you to lose all your withered. Stuck at 7500/12000. Fuuuuuuuuuck

Drat

Golden Knight of the Realm
Anybody playing a prot paladin? Enjoying the game play? Have you tanked any mythics and do you feel strong or squishy?

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yea what is the strategy for wardens final boss on mythic? Seems like people just start to croak near the end and I can't keep up with heals

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Anybody playing a prot paladin? Enjoying the game play? Have you tanked any mythics and do you feel strong or squishy?
Prot pallies are really good. Imo they're not godly as prot wars (all hail Ignore OPain) but they are definitely in the top tier of tanks. Very simple to play and very hard to mess up on one. Their artifact ability is so damn good (along with guardians) and for tanks they can dish out a shit ton of damage. You can't go wrong with a prot pally

xzi

Mouthbreather

Haven't tanked mythics, but I like it. I also like healing prot paladins, if they don't just blow their shield right away (for whatever reason) and actually actively mitigate, they're very easy to heal. + they have their own heal off GCD which helps.

Yea what is the strategy for wardens final boss on mythic? Seems like people just start to croak near the end and I can't keep up with heals

It's mostly just the walls. There's 2 walls from 2 different sides, which happens twice (so a total of 4 walls per phase) that that have a small opening that your group has to get to or they will take a fuckload of damage and probably get knocked off her platform. They're invisible except the first second they spawn, other than that the light has to make them show and if they're not on the ball your group will wipe. They are RNG so sometimes you get really easy ones and sometimes they're obnoxious. The player with the light also has to get rid of the AOE in the ground, and they will take unavoidable damage when they do. If they don't it will cover the entire floor and you'll all be hurting.

Glaives are my big issue, she casts these glaives that when a player is hit by them causes a huge spike in damage AND make the people that got hit by it take 50% extra damage. Detonation - Spell - World of Warcraft
They are avoidable, but it's a gigantic pain in the ass if your group has melee. Even the tank can dodge the glaive at the last second, though. Nobody has to get hit by them at all.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You can get very unlucky with the walls it seems. Sometimes they spawn right next to each other. The trick is to get back to the center of the room after running around the first two walls so you don't get stuck.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Some of the players are just down right horrible. If Nohandsken who is a Quadrapledgic gamer can do mythic dungeons as a healer I can't understand why some people who has full control of their arms and hands can't avoid simple game mechanics.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
That fight pissed me off where the wall of clones had what appeared to be two openings... but it wasn't an actual opening where I was and I almost died.

That was bullshit.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The walls on cordana are pretty easy. You can see where the hole is going to be when she cast them, the wall appears briefly. Otherwise you just need someone who knows how to use light o remove the ground pools and to find mobs when needed.

Had horrible luck today. Did withered training, was sitting on 2 big chest, 3 small chest and still had 7 withered , so i was looking for more and then wham random DC(every other internet program still worked, just wow). Log back in right away and I am back in the home base and no way to get back into the training. So you lose everything if you DC in there.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
The first time I did that withered training I didn't realize it wasn't just a normal quest. So I jumped down into the spider area, realized Divine Shield had a cooldown still, died upon impact and that was that :(.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
Ive jumped off some spectacularly high shit recently. Heroic leap right at bottom and zero damage, fuck lifts and stairs!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user