World of Warcraft: Current Year

DavivMcD

Peasant
Huh. Last time I levelled a toon from scratch I hit 90 with 3 days /played, no heirlooms, just guild perk. 70 probably took less than 1 day of that. If even that's too slow for you, you could spend a few bucks on another account and RAF with heirlooms and get there in an afternoon. I don't know how much faster botting would be but certainly not enough to risk getting banned. Plus no wonder botters get fucking bored of the game so quick, you don't play it.

kudos

<Banned>
Huh. Last time I levelled a toon from scratch I hit 90 with 3 days /played, no heirlooms, just guild perk. 70 probably took less than 1 day of that. If even that's too slow for you, you could spend a few bucks on another account and RAF with heirlooms and get there in an afternoon. I don't know how much faster botting would be but certainly not enough to risk getting banned. Plus no wonder botters get fucking bored of the game so quick, you don't play it.
You do realize I said BC era, right? More than half the shit you just suggested didn't exist.

Dom_sl

shitlord
Blizzard broke /follow commands in battlegrounds and arena to hit botters, but it also means multiboxers that PvP are fucked.

The really interesting result?

gnlvnXG.jpg

It's Sam's time to shine again!

Chakravartin_sl

shitlord
They really gutted WW monks with the latest stealth nerf, cutting stance damage from 20 to 10%. Too bad, all the agi leather will keep getting sharded

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's honestly fine. Our new mastery, and the ability to pool more than 10 stacks of TEB, is so ridiculously good with the way Raid fights work in reality. Being able to pop +50%-+200% (hi there rune of re-origination) damage for the entirety of a boss's "damage boost/burn" segment is ridiculous. I think I left some of our raid's other DPS crying in the corner on Jin'rohk. Rising Sun Kick AND WW stance both got nerfs this patch, but that's nothing next to the massive upgrade done on our mastery; going from "sweet, more free attacks when I'm already global cooldown locked" to "Hey, I heard you like 50-150% more damage during the parts of the fight that matter" is silly.

I mean, you're still probably better off with a Ranged, but aside from a few points in WoW's history ("lolololarmorpen" and gimmick fights that require melee) that's been pretty much the anthem of DPS composition.

And Free Chi Wave lets us pull that sick 542hps, friend. How can any class compete with that utility?!

Non-Class Related Aside: The Bridge after Jin'rohk is the best trash. I hope it's EXACTLY LIKE THAT on LFR. Oh, the blood there would be. Alas, it probably won't even have any wind there.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Had gone 76 bosses + rolls in lfr with no loot prepatch. Got ST claw off queen immediately this patch, say fuck it and burn a charm and get a second one lol.

Dom_sl

shitlord
I'm experiencing the opposite. I was getting an average of one item per LFR section for my two characters. Did them all yesterday and got shit all.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I was going to say that 88k doesn't seem THAT OP and then I saw that a level 86 quest gives 129k...

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Went from 32% to 52% in 20 minutes, but it's god awful boring. I can understand some people going hours for the lulz, but I just don't have the patience for that, even as great as it is.

Dom_sl

shitlord
It gets better when you realize that each battle has a chance (albeit small) to reward a flawless battle stone which can sell for 6-10k.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Was getting 177k exp per pokemon fight yesterday, was nice! Also getting 3-6 lesser something something stones (not the battlestones) every 3rd fight or so, I guess that are used for getting additional rolls in raids? Nice bonus. No battlestones though, can't get that lucky.

Rime

<Donor>
Was getting 177k exp per pokemon fight yesterday, was nice! Also getting 3-6 lesser something something stones (not the battlestones) every 3rd fight or so, I guess that are used for getting additional rolls in raids? Nice bonus. No battlestones though, can't get that lucky.
I hope that you enjoyed it! It has been nerfed into the ground on most servers, soon it will be all of them.