World of Warcraft: Current Year

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is it possible to parse a Google Doc? Like how would I parse this Google Doc for guilds that start 12:00am EST or later?

Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zGGvJQRC0EJ6AcrpalgSINrbMUzegzxZpiqHe-zSfqU/edit#gid=0

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
According to an interview on MMO Champ, Blizzard thinks Brews are very strong and people just don't understand how to play the class. Which is true to a degree, but I would disagree that they don't need fixes. The talent overhauls they indicated may be coming could maybe help a smidge, as they indicated they plan to roll the talents everyone is picking into the core class, removing the ones that suck, and maybe buffing some of the ones that just need a little love.

Healing Elixer and Blackout Combo should be baseline for Brews, IMO.

And Black Ox Brew.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
Well, got my first legendary, Kirel Narak Kirel Narak

It's actually not bad, was a 25% upgrade over my old boots according to Pawn, and I use Immolation Aura all the time.

It's one of the better ones and you should be really happy with it. Pairs well with the fiery brand talent in second row which makes it an even greater dps increase

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Buying class hall resources for alts is a really good idea. My mage has all his followers maxed but I don't play him because fuck mages.

Anyone running 7/7 Normal EN tonight or Sunday night? Also looking for weekend mythic plus teams on Alliance.

864 Enhancement Shaman

Yes this really helps a lot where you can do your WQ on your main and feed orderhal resources to lesser played alts really easily now to let them build up artifact power and even leveling xp.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I feel like I'm starting to log in out of habit these days, do emissary quests on 3 characters then log off. The magic of newness has worn off.

Fairly happy, got a solid 2.5 months out of Legion...which is impressive for a 12 years old game. Heck it's more than I do with most new MMO, and that was just an expansion.

I'll probably keep the subscription active to continue the Suramar storyline which I am enjoying and invest in AK research. :)

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yes this really helps a lot where you can do your WQ on your main and feed orderhal resources to lesser played alts really easily now to let them build up artifact power and even leveling xp.

You can buy order hall resources and send them to alts?

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did they up the legendary drop rate recently? Just got my 2nd one today.

They said it upped with the 7.1 patch. I got mine the evening before I went for vacation which was pretty nice and it was a pretty decent one from what I can tell and had appropriate stats so win win win.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Blood vendor. Hall resource caches are bind to account

Yup this it is I think 200 orderhall resources per blood and given I am a skinner I get so much blood of sargaras I can pretty easily keep 3-4 alts going with one character doing WQ.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
They said it upped with the 7.1 patch. I got mine the evening before I went for vacation which was pretty nice and it was a pretty decent one from what I can tell and had appropriate stats so win win win.

I believe they said they only upped the chance for a character's first legendary to drop. I just got my 2nd one this week too. Who knows with Legendary drop rates. Blizz is full of shit on half of what they tell players.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Yeah the Suramar storyline is pretty good. I sort of wish it wasn't weekly gated, but I completely understand why it is. Also this makes it feel more like it's actually an event rather than just "boom all this shit happens at once".

Brikker

Trump's Staff
don't worry, they're adding more legendaries to the pool so you will have less chance of getting the ones you want

#progress

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
But you can get that shitty Symbiote Belt thing. That's what I'm expecting after getting Sephuz and Prydaz.
Got that. Remember reading something along the lines of it getting buffed to have leech of some sort. Would be worth using then

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Air Dash WQ was cool. Much better then the silly leyline ride the cat one or the bubbles.

Cybsled

But you can get that shitty Symbiote Belt thing. That's what I'm expecting after getting Sephuz and Prydaz.

I got the shitty belt...only upshot is the stats, but as soon as a get a good 2nd legendary, bye bye belt.

The brew ring is ok I guess, basically works out to your stagger damage ticks being 30% less than normal (extends stagger to 13 seconds over 10 seconds).