World of Warcraft: Current Year

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I would have thought with the recent surge of Gilneas stuff since Legion launched that we might get a nice Mastiff with or without demonic green glow.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
I checked the official forums yesterday and it was full of butthurt(more than usual) pvpers. Prot changes were barely discussed.

It's honestly a good thematic change. It makes the rotation more exciting. I'm worried it's not tuned correctly and will lead to a slight rage nerf though. And the aforementioned "picking up adds" issue.

It's hard to get a word in edge wise with all the fire mages which might as well be on suicide watch at this point.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Guild exploded last night. They kicked some of the shitters and that caused an explosion of guild quits from people who thought they where also getting kicked.

lol

I am in the Secret Sephuz club...and got the Windwalker ring last night. At least it wasn't the neck right? Holy shit both my lego rings are full of my spec's worst stats. One has an effect that doesn't work on raid bosses and the other is a total passive that admittedly helps the whole raid but is so damn hidden in it's value no one notices. But it's orange!

meh, Windwalker ring is probably the best overall raid gain, especially for a raid with a decent # of melee. Everyone moves to/from boss/adds faster, gets out of shit faster, etc. Just be annoying and mention in raid chat constantly that "you're welcome for 25% run speed always-on" ;)

Still baffles me how few people want to do mythic raiding and are content farming forever

takes too much dedication (i.e. set days off every week to play the video game). can't do that anymore. Haven't been able to since college, tbh.

I am super willing to push mythic+ HARD, despite it's shitty design/rewards. unfortunately the people in FOH that wanted to do that have burned out/quit/barely play anymore.

I'm going to make a foray into pugging mythic+ at 8 or higher this weekend. should be real fun =/

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Forcing tclap to be on cooldown because it will be used in the single target rotation is kinda dumb too. I know that scenario won't happen too much, but tanks will notice the difference when they go to pick up adds and can't because they just used tclap and revenge costs 30 rage or is on cooldown too.

Do other tanks have this problem? I know bears have a similar situation with thrash, but swipe pretty much negates that.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Forcing tclap to be on cooldown because it will be used in the single target rotation is kinda dumb too. I know that scenario won't happen too much, but tanks will notice the difference when they go to pick up adds and can't because they just used tclap and revenge costs 30 rage.

Do other tanks have this problem? I know bears have a similar situation with thrash, but swipe pretty much negates that.
Lol ae problem? Ya my problem is that I don't have +trash dmg on all my relics to pull 1mil dps on ae fights

Edit - consistently pull 1mil dps I should say

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I need those Luffa wrappings so I can start pulling 300k single target consistently.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am in the Secret Sephuz club...and got the Windwalker ring last night. At least it wasn't the neck right? Holy shit both my lego rings are full of my spec's worst stats. One has an effect that doesn't work on raid bosses and the other is a total passive that admittedly helps the whole raid but is so damn hidden in it's value no one notices. But it's orange!

Why do people keep thinking this? It's been all over this board and elsewhere that Sephuz works fine on raid bosses, doesn't matter if they are immune you can still use your stuns to get the effect.

Khane

its frustrating as shit not being able to find adequate players for a guild. we have some top notch dps all parsing in the 90+% for their ilevel for their classes, but they show up to 1 out of 3 raid nights per week. hopefully the stars align and we get the correct group online for xxx mythic boss. then we faceroll through heroic in an hour with most of the loot being DE'd. I dont know what people want?

then they have me go dps since we had 3 tanks on and i was the only one with offspec points in my weapon, im not geared for it so i derp around at 240k and people bitch about dps being an issue. No shit dps is an issue because our geared players aren't logging on and you cant run mythic with dps that low

Says mythic doesn't feel like a job. Rants about mythic feeling like a job.

• 1Like

Khane

Khane bro, where are all the l33t thrash relics from? My luffa's demand them

There's a few:

Life:

Maw of Souls
Cenarius

Blood:

Nightbane
DHT (I think)

Fire:

ToV
Stupid World Boss Calamir
Coggleston in Kara

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Everyone knows gear makes a difference. You just think the reason you're a grey/green parser is solely because of legendaries.

I'm breaking 300k every fight, watching assass push 4 buttons and do 430k+ is nice.

450k+ sub rogues have the boots.

Hope you aren't disagreeing that there is a massive disparity between legendaries. That would be a crushing facepalm my friend. I'd gain at least 60k dps from one of those if I got one randomly instead of another (like my heal pants which I'm hearing also are getting nerfed), also not a dispute.

I think you might have me confused with some of the 110k range dps people from reading the Blizzard boards too long.