World of Warcraft: Current Year

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I mostly only raided and did not wqs or m+ so I'm trying to decide if there was a raid mechanic but I'm not sure. Whenever I got mced on xavius I get stomped lol

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Anytime someone goes insane on the Xavius fight you get credit, even if you don't actually kill them.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I mostly only raided and did not wqs or m+ so I'm trying to decide if there was a raid mechanic but I'm not sure. Whenever I got mced on xavius I get stomped lol

Think I got it on a character during Spider fight. Maybe hitting/killing someone with a poison or tornado?

Chalk it up to a buggy achievement.

DavivMcD

Peasant
Probably anything that shows up as friendly fire on recount. Web link on spider boss, Rot on Nyth, Volatile Infection on Dragons, blood explosion thing inside the heart on eye boss.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Yea it's clearly bugged somehow - you don't actually 'kill' people in most of the mechanics that award credit.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Yeah I mean in any case it's fine since I got the appearance. I was just kind of curious why. I figured for me it bugged out

Rime

<Donor>
You get credit for the MC kills on Xavius and it counts for EVERY person in the raid. So if one person gets MC'ed and your raid kills them, you get 1 point towards the Unlock for each person in the raid.

So if you have 30 people and you kill one MC, you get 29 points.

It is really messed up, but not a huge deal as 1k kills is maybe 20 BGs?

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
BGs can be tricky to get HKs as melee though.

Should not be to bad just use your aoe stuff like warriors can use their shouts to tag people and if those guys get murdered by the zerg you should get your HK contribution. On my warrior I have been going prot mode working on this and its working decently well for HK's.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Whatever it is, I ran the macro and do have the 1k kills. You're right it's basically stupid easy I just was bothered because I couldn't figure out why. Did 2x xavius a week for awhile so that accounts for some.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Whatever it is, I ran the macro and do have the 1k kills. You're right it's basically stupid easy I just was bothered because I couldn't figure out why. Did 2x xavius a week for awhile so that accounts for some.
Yeah, and those wipes where 5 or 6 people out of 30 get MC'ed counts as about ~100 "kills".

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, and those wipes where 5 or 6 people out of 30 get MC'ed counts as about ~100 "kills".
Most PVP "kills" are you tagged your target in some fashion by damage/debuff/whatever and then if they die after that by any means you get credit for an honor kill. So on something like that yup soon as you get mind controlled you are almost guaranteed to be doing something to get on everybodies agro list basically so when the raid explodes you get credit for pretty much everybody as an "honorable kill".

Guessing the bug is to allow the mind controlled people to hurt other players they are doing some invisible activation of the pvp status so you are getting odd pvp kill credit because of it.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Next week.

Edit - Though the background downloader has been going for the past week. I would be exstatic to get it this week and get my toons all AK 20.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
yea i got my hunter to 110 yesterday, would love some of that sweet sweet 20 AK (capped AK on my main last night).

Of the classes i've leveled Hunter has been the most faceroll easy class, you have zero chance of dying even if you pull entire areas just running around spamming barrage/sidewinders/marked shot. 14 hours from 100-110, i did use a 835 six-feather fan as a twink item. My Warlock on the other hand felt like it took forever, assuming due to the ramp up time for affliction/demo.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had like 5 hours played on my hunter from 100-110 because app. I had about the same on my DK. I am slowly getting all my toons to 102 and blowing bloods from my mian toons on resources to level them all with the app :)

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
I would but ive started hoarding bloods for NH, the blacksmithing mount pattern that drops from tichondrius costs 50 blood to create, i have enough stocked up to make 5ish hopefully the price doesn't crash too early.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Is heroic helya just extremely overtuned?

We are sort of at the point where we try for 6 or 8 attempts and then people lose interest and morale because her difficulty is just too hard for a regular heroic non poop sock guild.